• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

i love random pictures!

chicago8.jpg

Good thing you have 476 more posts to go here. Now that you have let the MN NECO branch die :cry:

Seems to me there's someone else here with a cougar too?? :shrug: :crazy:

It is Not my fault Alone!! Really! It's not.. But seriously the quickness of that really did make me -> :cry: and then..:cry: some more!

OH MY GOODNESS LOOK AT ALL THE GROINS!!! :shocked:

:D Where is this, and where were you when taking it??

Irwin M. Fletcher said:
I decided to accompany Gail to Rio to personally assist in her grief therapy...When it came to basketball, Gail was a loss, but we had our own version of one on one, and she thought I was the bravest man in the world. Which, of course, I am. By the way, I charged the entire vacation to Ted Underhill's American Express card. Want the number?

88.jpg

Yeah, it's not very exciting if I respond to myself!

Oh sure it is! I used to do it all the time before you and raido decided to start showing up on a regular basis!! :)

Soo..ummm..:eek: What am I supposed to be getting from the above picture that i'm not? :(

Oh sure it is! I used to do it all the time before you and raido decided to start showing up on a regular basis!! :)

Soo..ummm..:eek: What am I supposed to be getting from the above picture that i'm not? :(

If you mean the one that I posted, the picture that MNstuckinMI posted reminded me of Rio, so I posted that shot of Rio from the movie Fletch along with a quote of Fletch's from that scene in the movie. :cool:

Back