• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

Geez I am gone for a couple days for a mini vacation and you guys actually have more conversation than when I am online. WTF....for cereal.

Not bad for a cheaper camera and me being too lazy to change the settings on it for a decent pic.
100_2119.jpg

100_2117.jpg

100_2116.jpg

100_2113.jpg

100_2112.jpg

100_2111.jpg

It wasn't bad on land, but once we started walking out there it was a tad bit chilly. :laugh: All I did was, click, lets move, click...done.

I like the pic on the walkway leading out to the lighthouse. :) You just need to straighten it..

It looks like you guys went out together for pics cause they are all of the same stuff.. Baby deer frequent the area often or what??

The pic of the harbor reminded me of when we stopped there on our meet and one of the ships was just sitting there and sounding like a car with it's door open, just dinging away forever! :D Not sure why I remember that.. guess I never realized ships had door dings too..:shrug:

I like the pic on the walkway leading out to the lighthouse. :) You just need to straighten it..

It looks like you guys went out together for pics cause they are all of the same stuff.. Baby deer frequent the area often or what??

The pic of the harbor reminded me of when we stopped there on our meet and one of the ships was just sitting there and sounding like a car with it's door open, just dinging away forever! :D Not sure why I remember that.. guess I never realized ships had door dings too..:shrug:

There were only about 5-7 deer in town while we were there. :laugh:

Cute cute cute! That is a younger puppy right? I thought I remember you talking about getting one awhile back anyways..

So this is a little belated but what's everyone thankful for this year?? :)

1.) I missed the crazy cold bug that everyone else got.
2.) Snow tires.
3.) Oh and ya know, I spose I should say Friends and Family..cause I am thankful for them. :)

Cute cute cute! That is a younger puppy right? I thought I remember you talking about getting one awhile back anyways..

So this is a little belated but what's everyone thankful for this year?? :)

1.) I missed the crazy cold bug that everyone else got.
2.) Snow tires.
3.) Oh and ya know, I spose I should say Friends and Family..cause I am thankful for them. :)

I missed that bug as well, even though the wife got it. :shrug: Maybe because I had 4 colds last year my immune system had an edge against it.

1. Finding out my car handles good in the snow (deep snow still needs to be found out about)
2. F&D Jerky, well worth the $15 a lbs
3. Everything else good!

Yup she is going on 6 months now.

1) Still workin' and making decent money.
2) Family and friends are all doing well.
3) Besides my laptop lcd screen cracking I have been having good luck lately.

Yup she is going on 6 months now.
Fun age. How is she with other dogs? You ever take her to dog parks?

2. F&D Jerky, well worth the $15 a lbs
What's that?? Must be seriously good for that much!
I just got some Really good homemade deer jerky from the relatives. :D

I haven't had a serious full-blown cold (or other virus) in at least the last two years for sure, probably longer! :D

What's that?? Must be seriously good for that much!
I just got some Really good homemade deer jerky from the relatives. :D

It is a local butcher shop and they make it. Stuff is actually slabs of beef that are about 4"x10"x1/8". Not dry, brittle, hard, rubbery, or anything like that. Just tender and moist. :drool:

...I just got some Really good homemade deer jerky from the relatives. :D...

We had horsemeat. Wasn't bad considering. Ma backed over the horse in her Buick Park Ave., so we couldn't just let it go to waste. Cutting it up to put on the grill was the hardest part. Couldn't just bring the horse inside.

Back