• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Wsgd!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides, do you know how cheap it is to replace calipers on a non-abs equipped Cherokee? $22 for either a Phenolic Piston or Metal Piston. :laugh:

The good part was the fairly rust free vehicle. There's maybe 4 bubbles in the paint all together. The only thing really rusted underneath the car is the exhaust.

Besides, do you know how cheap it is to replace calipers on a non-abs equipped Cherokee? $22 for either a Phenolic Piston or Metal Piston. :laugh:

damn... thats cheap. i will be in need of new calipers(maybe) at the end of summer. i could put brembro front brakes on(calipers and rotors) and it will be just about the same as stock.:shocked:

I hate not being able to sleep. :cry:

ya dude.... i was there last week:mad:

The good part was the fairly rust free vehicle. There's maybe 4 bubbles in the paint all together. The only thing really rusted underneath the car is the exhaust.

that is pretty good for a cherokee. those usually rust out. esp with the miles... 220k?

Well, it got an alignment today. Every possible category that gets measured was in the red. :laugh:

There's a slight vibration in the front, but I'm hoping that's the lack of the steering stabilizer. As it stands, it's sitting up on blocks at my fathers house. :laugh:

Well, it got an alignment today. Every possible category that gets measured was in the red. :laugh:

There's a slight vibration in the front, but I'm hoping that's the lack of the steering stabilizer. As it stands, it's sitting up on blocks at my fathers house. :laugh:
FYI doing alignments on jeeps sucks . :censored::censored::censored::censored: I probably just jinxed:blackeye: my self and I'll have to do one tomorrow:nonono::cry:

A cheapo Monroe stabilizer is about $32.

$56 for Moog.
$45 for Rubicon Express.
$61 for Superlift.
$70 for Black Diamond
$49 for Skyjacker
$59 for ORV Rugged Ridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back