• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Ebay Find: LED Mirror Signals...

EWWWW! Those just stick on and probably are obnoxious. I'd say no! The contour mirror glass is too small as is.

LOL he's sells Traffic Light changers: "Helps you at the light and gets you on your way" I wonder if that actually works.:laugh:

Hahaha, didnt even see that until now. Traffic light changers, who would of thought of that idea? LOL! And I agree, I wouldn't let those touch my car either, just thought it was kind of funny- stick on LED turn signals? :blackeye:

The only stick on L.E.D. mod that I would do is the Headlights. There's a post about someone doing a Audi style LED bar. Pretty cool.:cool:

LOL he's sells Traffic Light changers: "Helps you at the light and gets you on your way" I wonder if that actually works.:laugh:

Where, I don't see that? If he does have them, then i has to be a thing that attaches to a motorcycle, that makes it trip the in-pavement sensors in left turning lanes. A device that actually changes traffic lights is illegal as hell, and not easily accessible for purchase by the general public anywhere. Much like a siren or anything marked "police".

Ambulances/fire trucks have those in a lot of places. It makes it safer to switch all the lights in your direction to green instead of going through a red light. Even with the loudest sirens/horns and brightest LED lights, people just don't pay attention to them (trust me, I know, I've seen people do unbelievably stupid things).

Ambulances/fire trucks have those in a lot of places. It makes it safer to switch all the lights in your direction to green instead of going through a red light. Even with the loudest sirens/horns and brightest LED lights, people just don't pay attention to them (trust me, I know, I've seen people do unbelievably stupid things).
they usually turn all the lights RED so that all traffic in all directions stops.

Back