• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Wsgd!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll do anything I tell you, won't you? ;)
I just want to hear the answer you get.

LOL! Just because I'm an admin... oh, wait... I CAN just ban you. :laugh:

J/K. I wouldn't go that.

No, I won't. I like you so that means you get to stay. :)

Occasionally I get to beat around in my sisters Caliber R/T AWD. I really don't like that car at all.

On the rarest of occasions I get to drive my mothers Magnum SXT AWD. It's a nice car, but it doesn't suit me.

My mother also owns a '97 Dakota with the 318 V8.

Sad thing is...we all dislike Chrysler. :laugh:

soo... why are you on a ford site:rolleyes::laugh:

I miss both of them...oddly enough, I miss the bone stock black one the most.

My 1st:
PA270008.jpg

My 2nd:
LOLJK.jpg

I bought the XJ because they're fairly indestructible with the 4.0L. I don't know what their reasons are for their purchases though.

The black one was a victim of hit and run. I didn't get the guys plate, but he forced me into a guard rail. The silver one was sold, and totaled maybe 2 weeks later.

haha... yeha... thats kinda weird since they dont like them. as for the Jeep.. at least you had a legit reason.

that sucks about the black one... and the silver one... but at least it wasnt yours at the time.. but 2 weels later?! what did the guy do

They rolled it onto it's side. I only have pictures from when I bought it back from him to spread the parts around the CEG community rather than it get crushed.

A few other things too. Technically she got everything from the car since it all went and sat in her basement. :laugh:

Sweet, I finally got a picture of the insignia I want to put on the spot that used to say "Jeep" on the front end.

insignia.jpg

And then I'm going to try and get "Silvana" made out in vinyl to go where it used to say "Cherokee."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back