• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Wsgd!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for that.

Yes, I'm going to drop off the face of the CEG. This is the only forum where voicing an opinion on things that bother you about other facets of the community is apparently unacceptable, and warrants being told to drop it or get warnings/infractions. I'm not one to be repressed by what basically seems like Nazism either.

I hope this is not referring to me, and the other thread. If so, I guess I'll get over it, as I'm tired of the he said-she said crap. If you don't like it, then leave. But my responsibility includes stopping things before they start, as I did. For someone who didn't even come to Carlisle, why sould you stir things up again? As for the threats of leaving, it reminds me of a story about a little boy who screamed about a big wolf.:shrug:

Last edited:
because we bring back old threads:drool: and i dont think glen should leave either, even though i have never met him. but i like the jeep and want to see more of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back