• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Who will keep the Elky bagged sticker on the longest?

Update: after the first wash at the coin-op, the sticker is holding up reasonably well. Hopefully I'll buy a house soon so I won't have to use the pressure sprayers anymore.

Best question ever asked about love stains, Haroon called me one day and this was the first thing he said:

Goonz said:
Hey Elky, how do you get love stains out of the leather in the back seat of your SVT?

My response: Don't pull out!

:D

I noticed the S in SZ started to peel yesterday, but I pushed it back down, have a feeling that might be the beginning of the end for mine:cry:

Mine is still on.
You guys thought I'd be the first to remove it, but no, I've proven you wrong.
;) I like my bagged sticker.

Mine is still on.
You guys thought I'd be the first to remove it, but no, I've proven you wrong.
;) I like my bagged sticker.

well about the only way its going to come off oyur car is if you take it off, obviously the ellements are going to bother you car much, if at all :laugh:

mine is still on and in about the same condition. The y in elky is gone and the k is starting to go.

well about the only way its going to come off oyur car is if you take it off, obviously the ellements are going to bother you car much, if at all :laugh:

mine is still on and in about the same condition. The y in elky is gone and the k is starting to go.

LOL! My car has been out in the elements. OK, not a whole lot but it does go out in bad weather. :D
It's been washed twice since SZ too.

my sticker is still untainted 11 jun 08, but the car has around 7400 in damages to it from an accident in wyoming

my sticker is still untainted 11 jun 08, but the car has around 7400 in damages to it from an accident in wyoming

Damn dude what happened?

My sticker is still perfect too:cool: I may get some clear vinyl and cover it so I know nothing will happen to the sticker.

Mine is still intact as well, despite a few more times through the self serve car wash along with a car show and a couple cruise-ins.....

Back