• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SVT Contour Drawing

TourEnvy

Hard-core CEG'er
Wanted to know what you guys think of my Illustration. I did it today at work in illustartor CS2. Ive been wanting to attampt it for some time. Let me know what you think....

SVT-DRAW-Lowerd-web.jpg

Last edited:
Wanted to know what you guys think of my Illustration. I did it today at work in illustartor CS2. Ive been wanting to attampt it for some time. Let me know what you think....

SVT-DRAW-Lowerd-web.jpg

No picture in thread but it showed up with I went to write a reply. I think it's awesome. I'm always looking for different ways to enjoy my car so if you think you may start any kind of group buy, I want to be number one. Seriously, number one.

newreply.php

Last edited:
That looks really good! :cool::cool: Kudos, I don't even know how to use Illustrator :crazy:

Thanks guys and gal, Not sure what I would get my self into if I did a group buy. Its quite time consuming. We will see.

Working in Illustrator (Vector) compared to Photoshop (Pixels) is quite different. I have to be able to use both. Try Switch back and forth all day, its a PITA. Your right, theres little things that are different that throw you off all the time..."Damn it why cant I Scew this Bish." lol That was Yesterdays.

Thanks

Back