• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

West Great Lakes * WANT TO BUY *

Looking for partial SVT intake filter assembly.

Looking for partial SVT intake filter assembly.

Anyone within an hours drive from Madison have the bracket part of the SVT intake that the cone part clamps on to? Sorry for all the technical terms I'm throwing at ya'll. PM me and let me know what it'll cost me.

Thanks!

David

Anyone within an hours drive from Madison have the bracket part of the SVT intake that the cone part clamps on to? Sorry for all the technical terms I'm throwing at ya'll. PM me and let me know what it'll cost me.

Thanks!

David

You are looking for something to go from the MAF to an aftermarket cone filter? It's called a MAF adapter, I don't have one though. Just thought I would share some Knowledge.

WTB: SFG0 ECU w/PATS

WTB: SFG0 ECU w/PATS

WTB: SFG0 ECU w/PATS ASAP! :eek:

[Look I just wrote and entire sentence using only acronyms] :crazy:

Need this for my daily driver asap. I've got an RJL1 w/chip for sale/trade too.

Thanks,

Chris
Chicagoland Area

need new/like new fuel pump, has to be a returnless pump mainly looking for the focus svt pump, doesn't have to be local but would be nice.

WTB: E1 Return Style Main Engine Harness

WTB: E1 Return Style Main Engine Harness

WTB: E1 Return Style Main Engine Harness to go with my SFG2 Pcm.

Money's tight, but I need to get this car on the road ASAP. I've got a late model returless engine harness, injector harness, and injectors/rail as well as all the E0 stuff for sale or trade... Should've done my homework! :crazy:

Let me know what you've got.

Thanks,

Chris

i need a front valve cover from an early tour that DOESNT have imrc mounting posts. asap would be great if anyone has one laying around

ltb at end of month.CSVT under 6k in wi

ltb at end of month.CSVT under 6k in wi

Im gonna be looking for a csvt at the end of the month again.Something with lower miles or a 3l swap would be great.Looking to spend under 6k.Lets see what you may have

looking for a couple spares on the cheap (or possibly as loaners)

I'm looking for a water pump housing and that aluminum coolant cross-over pipe under the tb

i need a return style mtx ecu with at least one key asap. dont think the code matters since its a switch from atx to mtx

SVT Exhaust

SVT Exhaust

Lookin' for some stock SVT Contour cat-back exhaust locally. I don't think their are many people around my area on the forums but I thought I'd give it a shot. Let me know what you have, no resonator deletes or any modifications to the exhaust preferred.

-Jake

I have one complete, stock svt though, BUT i am in chicago... SVT EXHAUST, THIS IS FOR ThNdFrSpd.

Let me know either way, $100.

WTB
Zetec mtx75 tranny
shifter cables
shifter
98-2000 zetec motor
driver side and passanger side fenders
grill
hood hinges
hood
both headlights
gray dash