• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

West Great Lakes * WANT TO BUY *

Open to hear all offers on any CARS for sale. No suv's, no truck's, only car's. price maximum 6500$. Looking for Years 2000++++. Local would be wonderful, but again open to hear offers. Located in Homer Glen, Illinois about 40 mins from Midway airport.

I'll have a silver 98 3L up for sale in about 2 weeks....not a 2K+, but should be a nice car...

Thanks! Prob too good sometimes. Put too many new parts on and hardly make any $. :help::blackeye:

Seems to be the problem I'm having with ginger. I replaced so much on it to make sure everything was 100%, that no one wants it.... :help:

Yeah right now i'm talking to him about one of his. I really am getting tired of :drool: through this forum 24/7 dreaming about owning one haha. Hopefully this will work out. I have a 99 MNB SE. No mechanical problems at all. 134k on the body and 96k on the motor. If i finally get a hold of a CSVT i will be looking to get rid of the SE to reimburse my funds. Will give an update as the week progresses.

You know the E1 caliper is the same as other standard Contours right. Same caliper that is on every Contour from 95-00. Just has a bracket that pushes it out. I could sell you one but it would just be more expensive with shipping than going to a JY and getting one.

Anyone happen to have a spare and good condition waterpump housing that I could use on my '00 SVT?

Looking for 2.5L Engine

Looking for 2.5L Engine

Looking for either a good 2.5L rebuild candidate or a complete running piece w/less than 100kfor a 98 SE. Not really interested in an SVT or 3L swap. Don't really care about more power, just need the reliability. I need to do this for as cheap as possible.

Located in the Chicagoland Western Suburbs (Lisle).

PM with info :D

Thanks,

Chris

I need a computer for a 96 with mtx and no abs if possible. I converted my 95 se to 96 engine and wiring and the 95 abs is seperate from the computer.

found one - thanks Todras

Back