• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

West Great Lakes * WANT TO BUY *

I'm looking to get the rear struts for an SVT suspension. Mine are goin bad. If you have the whole set let me know but I think the fronts were re done already. the car kinda sags to the rear and front rides great.

I am hoping that someone close has a non-svt rear bumper laying around. We need it for my brother's contour before it goes in for paint. 98+ preferred but will take any. PM me if you have something. Thanks - JOE

WTB: Cabin AF Screw access cover

WTB: Cabin AF Screw access cover

Hey all,

I need a cabin air filter screw access cover which goes over the screw on the outside of the car. You know, those little black circle tabs you pop off on the black plastic cowel underneath the wind shield wipers?

Wtb: Csvt

Wtb: Csvt

I still wanna buy one. Anyone got something decent. but i'm not looking to spend 6k and I'm not expecting anything perfect. Let me know what you got.

Last edited:
Wtb

Wtb

I need a driver side 98-00 Contour light. No water inside it not even a tiny bit, that will just end up being another fogged up light in the long run.

Also i am looking for a SVT.

Currently talking to "whatcanbrowndoforu" about his 98 2.5L Black SVT, however also open to hear other car offers. let me know!

I need a driver side 98-00 Contour light. No water inside it not even a tiny bit, that will just end up being another fogged up light in the long run.

Also i am looking for a SVT.

Currently talking to "whatcanbrowndoforu" about his 98 2.5L Black SVT, however also open to hear other car offers. let me know!

I have a 98 SVT w/Full 3L and Torsen for sale in the classifieds.

http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread.php?t=48896

Edit: The clutch is fixed.

I am looking for some factory 15" wheels and some snow tires. Any leads let me know. I'm either going this route or buying some All-Season Tires soon.

Plenty of wheel options at u-wrench-it (LKQ) in Holland. There is a Cougar there that I just pulled the trans out of that had 15" wheels. You'll have to find snows on Craigs.

Open to hear all offers on any CARS for sale. No suv's, no truck's, only car's. price maximum 6500$. Looking for Years 2000++++. Local would be wonderful, but again open to hear offers. Located in Homer Glen, Illinois about 40 mins from Midway airport.

Back