• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

West Great Lakes * WANT TO BUY *

recent craigslist find

recent craigslist find

Need a few things for my latest addition to the family. It's a nice 2k SF svt a guy was selling on CL for 1500. Maybe you guys saw the ad which said it just needed a waterpump and had a dealer installed motor 48k miles ago. Anyway, what I'm looking for is the following;

waterpump
speaker grill for the rear passenger
both front doors with no rust on the bottom

This thing is in otherwise very good condition. Let me know what you got. Thanks.

In need of a radiator for my CSVT. I was installing a new a/c compressor today and somehow broke the overflow tube off the radiator. I think I gotta replace the whole thing, correct me if I'm wrong but it doesn't look like it can be fixed. Free would be great since I'm outta of work, but I'm not expecting something for nothing. Thanks everyone.

Need one E1 if someone has a decent spare

And anyone the ceramic that goes between the y pipe and the rear exhaust? Ford sells them as a pack of two only.

Looking for a front driver side knuckle, complete with good bearing. Please PM me if you've got anything.

EDIT: FlatblackSVT hooked me up.

WTB:OBD II port retaining bracket

WTB:OBD II port retaining bracket

From the main classifieds:

I'm looking for an OBD II port retaining bracket. My can came with the OBD II port hanging and I've discovered that there is no where for me to attach it. I've been told the stock part is riveted to the frame of the dash, under the steering column and near the in-car fuse box. The Illinois EPA will not even begin testing my car unless the port is in the bracket. PM me if you've got anything.

Edit: And alwayssideways hooked me up.

anyone have winter tires or winter tires on steelies or something..need something before the snow flies and I'm just trying to save some $. pm me or post

I need tires I'd be interested in a good set of all seasons as well.

need a few stupid little things if anyone can help me out

positive battery terminal (mines mangled beyond use)
air intake temp sensor plug (the one in the accordian, need at least 8 inches of wire lead on it)
bolts that hold the fan shroud to the radiator

air intake temp sensor plug (the one in the accordian, need at least 8 inches of wire lead on it)

http://www.google.com/products/cata...og_result&ct=result&resnum=3&ved=0CCsQ8wIwAg#

I have one of these laying around that's on clearance for a couple of dollars. If you live close to a Best Buy I can probably transfer it to the closest store where you could buy it.

If you feel like making the drive, I've got all of this, and that piece you were looking for where the steering comes through the floor...

Back