• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

West Great Lakes Marketplace

Well after I put the front end back together the only thing left to be done was the hood latch. Gave it back to my bro and he just left it zip-tied. Hood flew up on the I. :shocked:

Have a set of 4 extremely clean E1s with good Yokohama Avid v4 tires on them. Looking for $350 picked up or $425 shipped.

For Sale:
4 Infinity Reference 5x7/6x8s
High Output badges
B&M shifter
MNB interior (willing to piece out)
Intrax springs (mileage unknown)
Have a section of front mesh (about 1/2, rear is all there except for a small portion. I have all the clips for the rear.
Parting out an SVT so if you need something shoot me a PM. No body panels, doors, bumpers, headlights etc.. Pics upon request.
Located right outside of 53070

I have a svt transmission out of my svt it works good when it was in I want to get rid of it cause it was my spare trans it's a 5 spd trans please pm me if ur interested

Last edited by a moderator:
FS: True Borla cat-back. Great condition. Selling as I replaced it with a larger Trubendz system for my 3L, which BTW doesn't sound as good or look as good as the Borla. PM for price...

I have one pic I can text....and others as requested...

photo 2..JPGphoto 1..JPG

I have the stock radio out of my 1998 CSVT. This was pulled out back in about 2003 and has been sitting in my closet and I feel bad tossing it out. Someone make me an offer. Everything worked when I pulled it out, I just wanted my Kenwood in there. Only wear is on the volume buttons, but it is only cosmetic, the physical button isn't worn through.

I am located in Bucktown - Chicago.

May be easier to email me as I am not on her often - chris.papalia@gmail.com

Thanks!
CP

selling 2 pass side silver svt skirts and my 98 silver svt

selling 2 pass side silver svt skirts and my 98 silver svt

* (2) pass side silver svt contour skirts for sale

* 98 silver frost svt. az car been thru 1 winter. 125k great shape was my daily driver for a year. looking for xxx obo

contact me via text or call 847 224 6482. text for inquiries preferred. thanks

Justin

Last edited by a moderator:
My contour is back on the market. I got a steering knuckle for it but my mechanic is saying it's too rusty to work with and the wife is fed up putting money into this car. So first reasonable cash offer can take it. Please PM if you'd like pictures or more details on the cars condition. I will answer any and all questions to the best of my ability.

The bad:
Rusty rockers
Summer tires are shot
All four end links need to be replaced
Rear bumper is damaged (but I still have the mesh minus some tabs)
Paint is scratched, cracked and dinged but no major dents or blemishes other than the rust
Front mesh is cracked but the bumper is still intact
Passenger side steering knuckle needs to be replaced
Passenger side front wheel bearing is bad
Antenna mast is broken

The good:
Port matched 3L with about 104,000 done by blackcoog (untuned)
New precats
NO CELs
Bat Euro handling kit, upper strut mounts front and rear and lower control arms w/ lower ball joints less than a year old
Ford Racing Gold wheels will come with the car for an added price
Weapon r intake with Pro-M maf (currently not installed)
Ralco STS with (B&M knockoff) and Focus ST knob (currently not installed)
Ford factory 1999 manuals
Torsen T-2 diff with 4.06 FD and less than 25k miles on it also installed by blackcoog with 4.06 FD

Last edited:
My contour is back on the market. I got a steering knuckle for it but my mechanic is saying it's too rusty to work with and the wife is fed up putting money into this car. So first reasonable cash offer can take it. Please PM if you'd like pictures or more details on the cars condition. I will answer any and all questions to the best of my ability.

The bad:
Rusty rockers
Summer tires are shot
All four end links need to be replaced
Rear bumper is damaged (but I still have the mesh minus some tabs)
Paint is scratched, cracked and dinged but no major dents or blemishes other than the rust
Front mesh is cracked but the bumper is still intact
Passenger side steering knuckle needs to be replaced
Passenger side front wheel bearing is bad
Antenna mast is broken

The good:
Port matched 3L with about 104,000 done by blackcoog (untuned)
New precats
NO CELs
Bat Euro handling kit, upper strut mounts front and rear and lower control arms w/ lower ball joints less than a year old
Ford Racing Gold wheels will come with the car for an added price
Weapon r intake with Pro-M maf (currently not installed)
Ralco STS with (B&M knockoff) and Focus ST knob (currently not installed)
Ford factory 1999 manuals
Torsen T-2 diff with 4.06 FD and less than 25k miles on it also installed by blackcoog with 4.06 FD

sale pending :)

Last minute weekend getaway - Wisconsin Dells

Last minute weekend getaway - Wisconsin Dells

I have a reservation through my vacation club at a resort near the Wisconsin Dells that I cannot use, and I cannot cancel without losing all my points.

I am willing to "rent" it out for a reasonable rate if anyone here can use it. Please PM me for price information if you are wanting to take advantage of this.

Details:

Christmas Mountain Village
Check-In Date: Friday 8/22/2014
Check-Out Date: Monday 8/25/2014 (you can leave Sunday if you can't stay to Monday)

Villa Size: 2 Bedroom 2 Bath Townhome Wheelchair Accessible

Villa Description:
Two Bedroom Town Homes
These are two level units.
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Master Bedroom with King Size Bed and En-Suite Bathroom Upstairs
Dining Area : Table with 6 Chairs
Twin Bedroom with Twin Beds
Bathroom
Deck with Patio Chairs
Gas Fireplace
Grilling Areas are close by
Free Wifi
Max. Occupancy: 6

More information:
http://www.christmasmountainvillage.com/
http://www.bluegreenvacations.com/resorts/wi/christmas-mountain-village

Please note, this is a vacation club property. They will ask you if you would like to attend a sales presentation. YOU CAN SAY NO without any penalty. You will be there as my guest and have no obligation to attend anything unless you want to. Also understand I am an owner in this club and therefore please treat this as if you are staying in my vacation home. It is not a hotel.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

I have a reservation through my vacation club at a resort near the Wisconsin Dells that I cannot use, and I cannot cancel without losing all my points.

I am willing to "rent" it out for a reasonable rate if anyone here can use it. Please PM me for price information if you are wanting to take advantage of this.

Details:

Christmas Mountain Village
Check-In Date: Friday 8/22/2014
Check-Out Date: Monday 8/25/2014 (you can leave Sunday if you can't stay to Monday)

Villa Size: 2 Bedroom 2 Bath Townhome Wheelchair Accessible

Villa Description:
Two Bedroom Town Homes
These are two level units.
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Master Bedroom with King Size Bed and En-Suite Bathroom Upstairs
Dining Area : Table with 6 Chairs
Twin Bedroom with Twin Beds
Bathroom
Deck with Patio Chairs
Gas Fireplace
Grilling Areas are close by
Free Wifi
Max. Occupancy: 6

More information:
http://www.christmasmountainvillage.com/
http://www.bluegreenvacations.com/resorts/wi/christmas-mountain-village

Please note, this is a vacation club property. They will ask you if you would like to attend a sales presentation. YOU CAN SAY NO without any penalty. You will be there as my guest and have no obligation to attend anything unless you want to. Also understand I am an owner in this club and therefore please treat this as if you are staying in my vacation home. It is not a hotel.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Sold. Or should I say, "Rented".

Back