• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

West Great Lakes Marketplace

hey i have a couple csvt parts for sale. i have a front bumper cover with fog lights it is blk but need paint other then that good shape. also have a complete t red rear passenger door great shape no rust. need this stuff out of my way make me an offer come get it pm me or text me 847 276 0575 for pics

I have a brand new Optima Yellow top (D34/78) AGM battery for sale. Has top and side terminals. Can be mounted in the trunk. PM me for price.

Selling a clear pair of 98+ headlights

the good:
Freshly restored
Cheap price
Willing to ship
Good set to be Hightoward or projector subjects

The bad:
RH light has 1 broken tab
LH both tabs are broken
One may be holding a little condensation before removing but dont remember which.

If you just need a clear pair of contour headlights and don't wanna buy brand new for $120+?
Get out that $9-20 Soldering iron and save!

I'm thinking $PM FOR PRICE. Thats better then what some yards ask for no matter there condition.

Last edited by a moderator:
any 1 looking for some parts- i met a guy today that has a black w/ tan that he is parting out. he is located in Morris. he said the engine is good just something with the trans. id say the car is about 95% there. if anybody is interested in anything PM me & i will get u the info

coated msds headers $PM FOR PRICE. they are new but have a bit of rust on them from sitting around

Last edited by a moderator:
Thinking about selling some things....

Brand new, non coated MSDS headers
Piano black Voodoo shift knob
brand new pudmunkie heat shield with Master car edging
mad adapter with mint K&n ru-3530 that can be recharged before sent
Stock svt differential..been sitting a while but has around 80k on it.
Glove box book
98+ sail panels

Pme if interested...

Hey guys still have some things I.E a svt front blk bumper cover solid needs paint, has fog lights +extras. plug wires maf adapter and filter. rear passenger t red door great shape. couple other things. moving needs to go make an offer want it all gone one good price come take it all extra parts are always nice. sold my car don't need this stuff. PM me or text 847 276 0575

I have a nearly new battery for sale. It's the correct size for the Contour. I had to buy one on the road when my alternator died but got home without needing it so my loss is your gain. The battery listed for $95 plus tax and core. If you need a battery you can have mine for $50 OBO plus your old one. I live in south of Chicago near Indiana.

I have 3 E1 wheels for sale along with a ford re manufactured Alt and also for sale i have a rear trailing arm ( i think thats what its called) Pic attached of that so you know what it is or some one can tell me what it is.

DSCF2421.jpg

H&R "NEW REAR" springs for CSVT or regular Contours/Mystiques.

$100 for the pair, ready to go!

Located close to O'hare airport, Chicago.

Back