• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

West Great Lakes Marketplace

Thinking about selling my SVT

Tropic Green/ Tan
124,xxx miles
Near mint
Brand new winter tires
brand new brakes all the way around (hawk pads and drilled/slotted rotors, also black zinc coated)

More info or pics just PM

Will probably list in classifieds soon..

98+ trunk with spoiler. This was on my car when i bought it, previous owner had tried to repaint the wing and had no idea what he was doing.

IMG_1504.jpg

2000ish Mystique headlights. Good condition, picked them up at a pick n pull.

cougarlights.jpg

More pics available on request.

WTB: PRE 98 trunk lip spoiler. prefer black in color. needs to be reasonably close to Kalamazoo mi. or a 98+ trunk lid no spoiler holes with tail lights also black. lmk inbox me. thanks.

Anyone want a 1997 contour 4cyl MTX with bad head gasket? PM asap!

Anyone want a 1997 contour 4cyl MTX with bad head gasket? PM asap!

Project car that I just can't take right now. 1997 4cyl MTX t-red. Some rocker cancer, couple rust spots the size of a quarter. Minor dings scratches. 200k+ miles. New front tires, alternator, waterpump, and timing belt. Car over heated.

Its only $400! Might be gone by Monday so PM me asap. Located near Fox Lake, WI. 53933

is the ac strong on it. i might take you up on it, i have a zetec that is good that i could drop right in

I have Svt mats with wear on drivers side passengers side very good. Also have shift knob (will need to be re-wrapped) and a clock. $50 takes it all. e-mail for pics. Local pick up only would rather not ship.

Back