• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Waymart Hotel Meet

damn this sucks on my end haha
thats gonna be like 2 1/2 hours away from me

Should be about 2 hours from your house to mine, that is the boring part. The last leg of the trip is about 40 minutes, but it will go by faster with another person in the car.

Give me a call later and we can work something out.

Well it's in time to take off work, so it doesn't matter to me, already scheduled for the saturday beforehand, but not sunday, so I should be all set, let me check tomorrow to make 100% sure.

Is 1:30 ok for everyone? I'm doing some computer work for someone at 10 on Sunday morning. Plus that makes it so MarcMiller won't have to leave so early if he comes.

I would think a full tank to go to and from. That all depends on the weight of your foot though. :laugh:

For what it's worth, you'll probably have the nicest Contour in the cosmetic department. Ignorant drivers seem to aim for Dan's front bumper.

I would think a full tank to go to and from. That all depends on the weight of your foot though. :laugh:

For what it's worth, you'll probably have the nicest Contour in the cosmetic department. Ignorant drivers seem to aim for Dan's front bumper.
i just tried looking for pictures of his car i cant see them anywhere

His front bumper was repainted/fixed. I think within a month some lady driver clipped the bumper ever so slightly and wound up melting a spot of it. I was with him at Harry's in Hazleton and witnessed another driver bump into the bumper as well.

His front bumper was repainted/fixed. I think within a month some lady driver clipped the bumper ever so slightly and wound up melting a spot of it. I was with him at Harry's in Hazleton and witnessed another driver bump into the bumper as well.
any pictures of it on here?

Back