• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Well CEG, it has been fun

So far this whole thread is kinda lame. okay though.

well look at who created the thread. ;)

and I can't believe you're not wearing a skullcap in that pic!

You'll be back here, often. Don't kid yourself.
You'll continue to be a disease just like BadDoctorFrost. ;) :p

Home-Alone.png

It sucks to watch your car drive away , doesn't it ?? You'll miss her :(

it sucks worse when after it's driven away it's sold to some cawk bag who somehow manages to flip it over...then gutted like a rotten carcass by vultures and the rest is sent to the junk yard :blackeye:

it sucks worse when after it's driven away it's sold to some cawk bag who somehow manages to flip it over...then gutted like a rotten carcass by vultures and the rest is sent to the junk yard :blackeye:
Kinda hurts to sit when it goes down like that, huh? :( Luck of the draw I guess. You can only hope it gets properly taken care of when you sell it, unless it's sold to a close family member or friend so you still get to see it.

:cry:
I remember watching mine drive away, it sucked.
Then I got my audi and discovered the forums suck.
So I still kick it here, much to everyones dismay.

Buddy of mine has a Lexus, says the same thing about the forums there. There's something special about American car comraderie.

Sounds like you were ready to sell, Rawburt. Hope you got a good price. :cool:

He's not gone....no one really leaves the CEG.:shrug:

CEG is like the hotel california. you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave! :)

i have to give rawdirte props for putting up with the massive amount of crap we've given him over the years. it's amazing steeda never woke up with a horse head lying next to him in bed.

and no, i'm not talking about kristen.

:D

Back