• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Waymart Hotel Meet

Yeah, actually it's been hit 3 times since it was repaired. I had a deer jump into my grill at 40MPH about a week before my 21st B-Day, so 2 years ago, went to the shop and got new headlights, hood, fenders, core support, and the bumper was repainted. A month later I pulled out about 4 inches too far in an intersection and a woman who wasn't looking dragged the side of her van down the passenger corner of the bumper making the plastic all melty and gross, not too long afterward Glenn and I went to Harry's and a guy backed into the bumper.

He looked illegal and probably didn't have insurance so I told him to just leave. And finally, last semester I backed my car into a spot on campus and when I came out of my class to leave, the silver Hyundai I parked next to was gone, and the drivers side corner of my bumper had silver paint on it.

I take solace in the fact that the silver Hyundai probably got way worse damage than I did, but I haven't seen it since.

waymart.jpg

:laugh:

I can think of millions of places it didn't come from. :laugh:

To stomp out some doubt, did you guys think the pizza was actually really good for some small BFE place?

Back