• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Waymart Hotel Meet

I start classes the 24th so before then. How about Sunday the 23rd?

If this happens on that date I'd be interested in going, I'm off the whole day. I'll even be able to use my GPS again, it no longer tells me I'm driving in the woods or in the water.

Turn right in 50 yards.....yards.

I may be new but I'm willing to come to meet some of you guys. I know 96MystiqueGS, hes helped me a few times on my tour.
Let me know.

This is way up in NEPA, if you're willing to make that haul...awesome! :laugh:
well i'd deff like to meet a few CEGers so i'd be down.
im only 17 if thats a problem.. (no bar trips :mad:)

id just drive up around James then try to go from their.
Maybe i can get lucky and meet someone inbetween to drive with.

well i'd deff like to meet a few CEGers so i'd be down.
im only 17 if thats a problem.. (no bar trips :mad:)

id just drive up around James then try to go from their.
Maybe i can get lucky and meet someone inbetween to drive with.

Looks like it will be about 149 miles one way for you. If you really do want to go, we can work something out. Even if we carpool up in your car (so you can show it off) and I'll pitch in for gas. You can pick me up at my house and we can ride up to waymart or something. We'll figure it out.

Yeah something like that will work. We have alittle time to figure it out. Im hoping enough people go so i can meet some CEGers. 2 hours is crazy to drive but Im sure it'll be a good time.

If this meet doesnt fall through I'd still like to have a meet before summers over.

Maybe alittle closer towards me or James.
Let me know.

Ok, so 23rd it is. So it's me, Dan, James, Glenn, and MarcMiller if he can make it. I'm usually starving by lunch so how's 12:30 for everyone?

Back