• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Voodoo shift knob official GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too am dismayed at how long this GB is dragging on. I am leaking shift tower fluid everywhere. My car is simply unusable until I can replace my current cracked shift knob.
Hah! You got nuthin'. My shift cable fluid is now leaking so fast that it filled the passenger footwell. My wife won't ride in the car anymore.

Will these shift knobs have O-ring seals? If not, I'm out, please refund my $.

wow i cannot beleive how many people cant just be patient i mean if i had issues with leaks and such ide just run to the jy and grab a new one for less than 5 bucks until this one comes

i will post this one time and one time only. If you cant wait on something to be made then DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT get in on a gb plain and simple. I am not making these I do not run the machine shop. From here on out I CANT do anything about the production time. If you want a refund you better speak NOW.

Thanks to all of you that are patiently awaiting your product:cool:

i will post this one time and one time only. If you cant wait on something to be made then DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT get in on a gb plain and simple. I am not making these I do not run the machine shop. From here on out I CANT do anything about the production time. If you want a refund you better speak NOW.

Thanks to all of you that are patiently awaiting your product:cool:

Thanks alot for doing this group buy!

If you have any extra knobs let me know and I'll take another!

Put me down on the list too if anybody backs out. I meant to get in on this, but forgot about it until it was too late.

Any word on these icy? Did you get to ask them if they would make a few extra? Thanks man!!
havent heard from Tom in a little while. I asked him if he would make some extras to add to his site for sale, if he will is another question all together lol. I'll check in with him in a bit. Don't want to bug him too much:cool:

havent heard from Tom in a little while. I asked him if he would make some extras to add to his site for sale, if he will is another question all together lol. I'll check in with him in a bit. Don't want to bug him too much:cool:

Like I said above, I would love to get one if there are any extras made.

Hmmmmmm. Tough decision. Black- matches the car, gets hotter than :censored::censored::censored::censored: in the Texas sun. Spun- Looks clean, would be more susceptible to scratching by my ring, and also gets hotter than :censored::censored::censored::censored: in the Texas sun.

Black please if you can!

Hmmmmmm. Tough decision. Black- matches the car, gets hotter than :censored::censored::censored::censored: in the Texas sun. Spun- Looks clean, would be more susceptible to scratching by my ring, and also gets hotter than :censored::censored::censored::censored: in the Texas sun.
I keep a white towel in the car that I drape over the steering wheel during the day, it keeps the wheel very comfortable. Guess I'll need to get a small towel for my Black shift knob.

Here in Colorado, I'm closer to the sun then you are anywhere in Texas. :laugh:

Gary M.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back