• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Voodoo shift knob official GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I PM'd you my address to ship to a few days ago, Trey. I look forward to seeing it. Thanks for leading this GB.

i have 14 of them boxed up so far and im working on the rest. I have to build each box i got from usps lol And Tx I got your pm.

damnit does someone live close to icy so we can get them boxed up faster lol. j/p man we really appreciate the time and hard work you put into this.

Thanks for taking the time to do this for us clowns. lol

You will be rewarded for your efforts....some how, some way,,,,someday!!!

Sounds like Me with parts of Chris (tour96se's) old car... I had his suspension, FSVT's, exhaust, brakes, and a whole bunch of other smaller parts on my Mystique...

Funny how parts get passed from CEG'er to CEG'er...

While i'm posting, how's the boxing/shipping coming along?

Sounds like Me with parts of Chris (tour96se's) old car... I had his suspension, FSVT's, exhaust, brakes, and a whole bunch of other smaller parts on my Mystique...

its all boxed up but the damn postoffice closes here at 4:30 i get off work at 5:00 I figure ill go on my lunch at 12:00 right? wrong. this podunk towns po closes for lunch for an hour at 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It looks like wed if i feel like laying out of work or thursday morn at the latest which will put most of you guys recieving knobs by friday/sat. Sorry for the delay guys:cry:

hey i have ur mystique's exhaust and LCAs, and i did have her intake but your SVT has that now!!:laugh: i still LOVE how that exhaust sounds... but it does need more headers!!!:drool:

Headers are cheap!!! I've still got the high temp primer and paint so we can get 'em coated too...

Paint on mine is still in surprisingly good shape. And storing the car for the winter will definitely help keep the finish good...

yea that will help... i am going to do headers when i pull then engine.. i don't want to mess with it in the engine... but i need to do them because i broke on of the bolts holding my y-pipe on...:shrug: it just barley holds on

blah blah blah what does this have to do with voodoo shift knobs???

every thing, it is because i have not gotten this knob yet that my shifter fluid leak is horrible and it leaked all over my headers and cracked them, so now i have a horrible leak and need new headers!!:blackeye:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back