• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Voodoo shift knob official GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you ship mine or are we gonna swap when you pick up your parts? Im in no rush.
I have boxes and postage to ship yours but I havent done so yet. Dogs FTL:blackeye: I guess we can meet up. I need those parts asap.

oh dude i agree about people :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:ing about parts for our cars and having to wait. and comparing it to other things already out there. What can you expect for a car nearly 9 years old from teh last production model? That is why I don't know if I'll bother trying to do gb buys anymore. Which sucks cause I know alot of money can be made on projectors and projectors fogs brackets but i don't really care when people :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: like little girls.

oh dude i agree about people :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:ing about parts for our cars and having to wait. and comparing it to other things already out there. What can you expect for a car nearly 9 years old from teh last production model? That is why I don't know if I'll bother trying to do gb buys anymore. Which sucks cause I know alot of money can be made on projectors and projectors fogs brackets but i don't really care when people :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: like little girls.
I want some headlights man and fogs!

Thanks arranging a special production run of a very nice discontinued item. I'm really looking forward to it and have no complaints at all.

I've been part of good and bad group buys and from my perspective, this has been one of the good ones.

Thanks arranging a special production run of a very nice discontinued item. I'm really looking forward to it and have no complaints at all.

I've been part of good and bad group buys and from my perspective, this has been one of the good ones.
Thanks alot man. IDK how long it will take for you CA guys to recieve yours but they were all dropped off on thursday.

I'm pretty excited about this, I hate the shift knob in the Mystique, it's one of the crappy all plastic ones, so my stock SVT one is goin in that.

Plus the SVT has been begging for more new parts. :D

Thanks for getting this setup Icy, all of us do appreciate your hard work! It's great to see that we can still get parts made for our platform!

Have fun with a crappy shifter...

I got my shift knob also. Now I just need to find the time to install it....

j/k :laugh: Thanks Trey.
I have that so called "crappy" shifter in my car right now and from seeing pics of the fidanza shifter numerous people on here have I would say it is the same shifter. 40 dollar short shifter FTW!

Got mine yesterday - looks SWEET! Matches my pedals and wheels perfectly! Very nice piece - thanks again for the opportunity! Now I just need to install my Ford Racing short throw...

I have that so called "crappy" shifter in my car right now and from seeing pics of the fidanza shifter numerous people on here have I would say it is the same shifter. 40 dollar short shifter FTW!

thanks for backin me up bro, and we really do appreciate you hooking it up with the shipping, hell if I would have know this I would have sent a few extra bones.

I've wrecked three sets of shift cables before finally going back to a cut stock shifter. Your results may vary though.

I have boxes and postage to ship yours but I havent done so yet. Dogs FTL:blackeye: I guess we can meet up. I need those parts asap.

Save the money on postage & stuff unless its nonrefundable. LMK when you get ready to meet. I'm working 6 days a week now but we will work it out.

I was all excited about getting home from school to a package today... Then I realized it was a holiday and the post office was closed... :(

Hopefully it's there tomorrow by the time I get out of work... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back