• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Vaders replacement

It has an interesting blend between the cheap Trailblazer dash, and the wood Denali steering wheel. Good luck with it Ryan. I hope that it's everything you want it to be.

rich bastard...

I am by no means rich.......It takes ALOT of hard work to get where I am at every year.

It has an interesting blend between the cheap Trailblazer dash, and the wood Denali steering wheel. Good luck with it Ryan. I hope that it's everything you want it to be.

Yeah I agree but I have always liked my wifes regular trailblazer dash. So far is awsome, then again its only been 24 hours,lol

Ok well here is the new dd for those who wanted to see it. Its a LOADED 2005 Buick Rainier, yeah I know Buick says old dude, but I love this one, only thing it dosent have is navigation, it has lifetime onstar, xm subscription, and discount coffee, leather, dual power heated seats, auto leveling air ride system, AARP membership, and the list goes on and on and on......

NewRainier001.jpg

Same platform as the Trailblazer
NewRainier002.jpg

NewRainier003.jpg

NewRainier004.jpg

Rear dual radio controlls and digital ac/heat
NewRainier005.jpg

EVERY option but navigation
NewRainier006.jpg

Driver door panel
NewRainier007.jpg

Passenger Door panel, yes its dual power heated seats and it gets HOT
NewRainier015.jpg

NewRainier008.jpg

NewRainier009.jpg

Looks good Bro.

Last edited:
I like it, Buick have so many more nice bell and whistles than chevy. Tint windows and a nice headunit and be done.

And both are way more fun than a Buick SUV (not that you don't have a fun car in the garage). Old man :laugh:

hehehe I was keeeeeding,lol

Why would you need heated seats?

Why not:shrug:

once you have them, you wonder how you ever lived without them.

And yeah I agree, it was like 21 degrees yesterday morning and the seats were freezing, about 15 seconds after I turned on the heater I was nice and warm.:cool:

I have to agree, I like it. Need to add Nav though....Factory one if available. That way you've got it all....

Yeah I am searching for a factory nav unit on trailvoy.

typical gm grandma buttons.

So how much can it tow?

6200 I belive

And as a bonus to the world, they say heated seats lower a man's sperm count. So hopefully Ryan will be unable to curse the world with any more of his spawn.

And as a bonus to the world, they say heated seats lower a man's sperm count. So hopefully Ryan will be unable to curse the world with any more of his spawn.

hahahahahahahaha I hope so too, considering I AM DONE having anymore children,lol I am thinking about just tying a rubber band to them and letting them fall to the floor,lol

Back