• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Troll Here! My Lexus IS250!

Lex is looking good.

What brand/model lights are you running in the DRL/highbeam location?

I'm debating what color I want to go with for my DRL's to complement the HID's.

I have 4800K-5000k Philips CM bulbs in my projector retro for lows and 2500k HID in my projector fogs. I really like that contrast between those two but still have not decided if I should get something to match the Philips CM lows as close as possible or do something yellow. Don't want it to look like too much yellow though either :laugh:

Lex is looking good.

What brand/model lights are you running in the DRL/highbeam location?

I'm debating what color I want to go with for my DRL's to complement the HID's.

I have 4800K-5000k Philips CM bulbs in my projector retro for lows and 2500k HID in my projector fogs. I really like that contrast between those two but still have not decided if I should get something to match the Philips CM lows as close as possible or do something yellow. Don't want it to look like too much yellow though either :laugh:

Hey man i have aftermarket HID's 8k in my low beams and i am running yellow highbeams/daytime running lights. I also have yellow city lights (194 bulbs) and yellow fogs

Here are a few more pics:

rsg55t.jpg

24y5t1d.jpg

Oh man, this is pretty funny. You come back at least every couple of months just to post photos of your car just so you can get your fill of compliments. You've done it like 5 times since '07 when you first financed this thing. And its all you seem to do on these boards, I don't ever see you commenting on other peoples cars, or helping anybody out. All you do is whore a car that is over 90% financed. Most of us here could do that if we wanted, I could go put $1k down and finance a new Viper if I wanted to and just whore it around and say "look at me, I'm better than you because I drive a status symbol". I remember a post from your last thread where you were up on your pedistal "true life... I drive a lexus" or whatever the hell you titled it as.
hmm at 19 yrs old i put a $3K down payment and was paying $490 a month PLUS a $500 insurance payment for the first 6 month PLUS i was only making about $1800 at the time. so i dont really care at the end of the day i know i drive a Lexus and i mod my own car and i know i pay rent and bills and it doesnt really matter to me what other people think... thats all that matters to me! so have a great day! :)

So yeah, Nice car, I should go pay my compliments to citibank or whoever truely owns and finances your status symbol for you. Your probably even upside down in your loan, so I hope you don't total it. See you again in a couple months when you need some more food for your ego.

Oh man, this is pretty funny. You come back at least every couple of months just to post photos of your car just so you can get your fill of compliments. You've done it like 5 times since '07 when you first financed this thing. And its all you seem to do on these boards, I don't ever see you commenting on other peoples cars, or helping anybody out. All you do is whore a car that is over 90% financed. Most of us here could do that if we wanted, I could go put $1k down and finance a new Viper if I wanted to and just whore it around and say "look at me, I'm better than you because I drive a status symbol". I remember a post from your last thread where you were up on your pedistal "true life... I drive a lexus" or whatever the hell you titled it as.

So yeah, Nice car, I should go pay my compliments to citibank or whoever truely owns and finances your status symbol for you. Your probably even upside down in your loan, so I hope you don't total it. See you again in a couple months when you need some more food for your ego.

Hey guy!

I admit it was childish of me to stoop down to that level and go and get on a high horse but its all cool.. I admit that it was in the heat of the moment but i wont even blame it on that... Like my title says "TROLL HERE" hence me never coming on here but to "whore" my ride...

First off, how are you doing, hows the family. Second, in no way shape or form am i upside down with this car. Third, YES i come to "whore" my car and yes its nice to get compliments every once in a while especially since i have put alot of time & money into it and would like to show my former CEG family how my ride is going. Fourth, yes this car is "owned" by the bank but its being paid off and will be paid off by mid next year if everything goes as planned.

Im not here to argue, i just came to show off the car & get the usual opinions/thoughts.

Have a great day! :)

BTW, since my last visit, im a new household owner and im able to afford all my bills/mortgage... oh wait the bank owns that too... but anyways its all cool! :)

You're my new favorite person.

Ya, you can't post pictures of cars on here that are superior to the contour. Troll or not, it doesn't matter, you're going to get flamed. I actually had to get rid of my pos mitsubishi rice-mobile and pick up an 89 ford festiva. The festiva forums aren't very good so I just stay here.

Rob, you really should consider getting rid of that junky ass lexus with mismatched hoods and trunks. you might be better off

Ya, you can't post pictures of cars on here that are superior to the contour. Troll or not, it doesn't matter, you're going to get flamed. I actually had to get rid of my pos mitsubishi rice-mobile and pick up an 89 ford festiva. The festiva forums aren't very good so I just stay here.

Rob, you really should consider getting rid of that junky ass lexus with mismatched hoods and trunks. you might be better off

:laugh:. u're funny rawb. wait! did u actually sell ur evo?

Ya, you can't post pictures of cars on here that are superior to the contour. Troll or not, it doesn't matter, you're going to get flamed.
Totally wrong, Depends on why you are doing it and how you present it. The normal CEG troll would just make one post announcing they are a troll, show their new ride, and thank fellow CEG'ers for the compliments. Then it is their choice if they would like to stick around and keep in touch with the CEG folk.
If you come back on here every 3-4 months just to post your car again and again only to bathe in the CEG compliments given to you for something you financed as a status symbol to dangle infront of others rather than a wise financial decision, well then your not really here for CEG are you?
I complimented it a year ago but I just see the same car posted over and over again with a self absorbed owner. :shrug:

If you come back on here every 3-4 months just to post your car again and again only to bathe in the CEG compliments given to you for something you financed as a status symbol to dangle infront of others rather than a wise financial decision, well then your not really here for CEG are you?

Hes not here to bathe in anything. at one point he owned a modded contour, now he moved on and is modding a lexus. Most of us have car hobbies here (I'm guessing that would exclude you), all hes doing is sharing.

Status symbol :rolleyes: Get over yourself, clearly that lexus wasn't bought for status, or I don't think he would be modding it like that.

Big ing deal if he financed the car, MOST people do! Maybe you can feel better if he puts a ford or svt badge on it... ?

Hes not here to bathe in anything. at one point he owned a modded contour, now he moved on and is modding a lexus. Most of us have car hobbies here (I'm guessing that would exclude you), all hes doing is sharing.

Status symbol :rolleyes: Get over yourself, clearly that lexus wasn't bought for status, or I don't think he would be modding it like that.

Big ing deal if he financed the car, MOST people do! Maybe you can feel better if he puts a ford or svt badge on it... ?

look at his quotes from his old posts... hell, just look at the titles of his old posts. He clearly states what he thinks of his car as a status symbol. He even admits he's here for the compliments.
I know your a troll defending a troll but if you cant see between the lines on this one your just plain ignorant.
Yes, I do have car hobbies, restoring and customizing a '38 chevy. But 3 jobs at the moment takes up all my time, plus my wife works 90+hrs a week so I have to do everything else as well. I'll get back to it in the winter when things slow down.
I have absolutly nothing to get over, I drive a POS Ford contour, I'll gladly admit that. But I work from home and have a company car. If I want the same reaction as he is going for I'll just parade the SVT back and forth infront of a junior high. And then when they have forgotten about it, I'll show back up 4 months later.
Ford or SVT badges? why would that make me feel better? would it bring him down, or raise me up? I don't view his car as a high status symbol or a contour as a low, so I don't know what your getting at. Its a nice car but its just a Lexus. Now, if it were Gotapex and that Noble however, then I would be drooling. Coolest f'ing dude with a kick ass car to match.

lmfao, most of us come to realize this eventually.

looking good as always man :cool:

I thought this was a pretty unnecessary backhanded comment :shrug:

Great, you don't drive a contour anymore. I guess some people haven't realized how awful they are right? :rolleyes: You mean to tell me my $2-5k 10 year old fwd 130-200hp Ford Contour isn't as awesome as your 15-25k awd 260hp+ Evo? Thanks for showing me the light.

It's one thing to be an enthusiast and share but nobody likes a showoff.

visually, i really dont like it. the mismatching makes it look cheap. kind of like how having a CF mirko, CF sideskirts, and CF lower part of the rear bumper on a white svt would look terribly mismatched. i dont think it matters if its a lexus, ford, or honda, it still has the look of an unpainted body kit, or maybe more appropriate, un paint-matched body kit.
i mean, the cf lines dont even line up from the side. my thoughts are the same for the hood and trunk.

otherwise, i have always like those IS's ...

Back