• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pics of My SVT

wantsansvt

Veteran CEG'er
1998 Countour SVT with a hybrid 3.0L hope you guys like it.

Attachments

• svt.jpg
    svt.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 0
  • svt2.jpg
    svt2.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 0
  • svt3.jpg
    svt3.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 0
  • svt4.jpg
    svt4.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 0
Thanks everyone. I do not have any good pics of the interior i will get it cleaned up and post them. Yes for everyone that knows this is the orginal Graphite SVT that Dom built. I bought it off the guy he sold it to earlier this year. Love the car to death. As for the engine pics it looks like a totally stock SVT besides under my hood is clear coated and makes it reflects very nicely.Thanks malcolm this car does look ten times better in person.

Wish we had pics of our cars sitting next to each other at SUperFly that sunday. Those would have been awesome to post.

Billy

Thanks everyone. I enjoy this car a lot and it is usually an eye catcher. You should just ask imnotacop because he tried to get a good pic of the paint but it just looks so much better in person. My mistake is not as nice as this but hey it might be faster lol

Billy

The car looks, great!!

Tell us more about the other car. And please post some engine pics when you have a chance.

The other car in the pic is a 1999 SVT with a full 3.0L swap. Custom Cold air intake and battery relocate. It is fast just as malcolm he watched him just leave me behind. It has a full KOni setup with swedish eibachs. Believe me this is not the SVT you want to mess with lol. It also has COP ignition like Malcolm said. That car belongs to BuckeyeSVT AKA Dom.

Billy

Back