• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Troll Here! My Lexus IS250!

Robsdaace

CEG'er
Its been a while since i've been here and just wanted to pass by and say whats up & update you guys with my Lexus!

I got flamed by a a few of you last time but its cool...

Everyone has their own opinion/taste :)

New wheels/Coils are on the way!

339m1j6.jpg

293hveo.jpg

2gtyzp3.jpg

357ojeb.jpg

290zx3p.jpg

219xr3m.jpg

vopstd.jpg

dxudw.jpg

vhsrh5.jpg

...and you were flamed because????

Anywho...i like your car, it does have nice lines to it and IMO it does blend in its add-ons and such.

:cool:

That would look sick if you painted the trunk and the very outside of the hood (to continue the white that is in between the headlights and grill is that makes sense)

I am really digging the car, didn't know a lexus like that could look good!

Keep modding!

i wish your car was black. Or you painted the CF bits. I like it over all but i wish there was a better way for you to incorporate all the CF better.

i wish your car was black or you painted the CF bits. I like it over all but i wish there was a better way for you to incorporate all the CF better.

Hey man thanks for the recommendation but thats the whole point of getting my car White! :)

It's my Panda Lexus IS250! :D

That car is sooooooooooooooo friggin sexy:drool:

Usual response from you Ryan :D

Who makes those rims? Are they in 19's or 20's?

The wheels are 19" RO_JA Formula 5's

nice ride but i would have got the 350 or IS-F hehe . But i got a 91 mr2 turbo....well not turbo anymore but im going to paint it that color

nice ride but i would have got the 350 or IS-F hehe . But i got a 91 mr2 turbo....well not turbo anymore but im going to paint it that color

Thanks man but i wanted a stick shift car hence the 6 MT.. Sometimes i DO wish it was a 350 though :/

Zoom Zoom is coming at the end of the year though :D

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Thanks Hector! :D

Back