• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Stalking 96BlackSE - Shots from his driveway * Kleenex might be needed *

Manimillion

Veteran CEG'er
I was over at my bro's house to check out his 13" Wilwoods, and at the end of the day I took my camera out to snap a couple of quick shots of his driveway.

Once his car is all done and ready to go, be prepared for some nicely taken shots of his car :cool:

Sorry for the poor quality images, I compressed them quite a bit for them to be bandwith friendly...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Quick cell phone shot of us test fitting the brakes...

5.jpg

:drool:

i really like how the pictures turned out. HDR i assume? I tried taking some like that with the 3 different levels and well it didn't turn out good.

the 2nd one would be cal. worthy..... but.... ya know.

nice cars....it'll take me awhile to get mine like that...

I normally hate driveway pictures, but wide angel lense + HDR + cloudy weather = *fap*

I think those pics look awesome. Just curious...what wheels are those?

As someone else mentioned, they are Centerline Storms.

i really like how the pictures turned out. HDR i assume? I tried taking some like that with the 3 different levels and well it didn't turn out good.

They are HDR's, I usually don't like HDR shots on vehicles but these ones was just asking for it. It is a shame that they are just driveway shots though.

the 2nd one would be cal. worthy..... but.... ya know.

nice cars....it'll take me awhile to get mine like that...

Nah, wait till I take proper pictures of it :)

is that the bumper that Todd sold at SZ?

Yep it sure is.

Mani awesome pictures, I think you should wait on taking the picturs until you guys come back to my place! That bumper looks a million times better than his old bumper.

Aaron

As someone else mentioned, they are Centerline Storms.

They are HDR's, I usually don't like HDR shots on vehicles but these ones was just asking for it. It is a shame that they are just driveway shots though.

Nah, wait till I take proper pictures of it :)

When you take new pictures you can make sure the tripod isn't reflected on to the car ;)

Back