• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Took some pics of the 'stique. what do ya think?

95_Mystique

Hard-core CEG'er
Mystiquepics2016.jpg

Mystiquepics2002.jpg

Mystiquepics2008.jpg

Mystiquepics2024.jpg

Mystiquepics2025.jpg

Mystiquepics2018.jpg

Mystiquepics2027.jpg

honestly, locations are kinda bland, except for the woods and under the bridge. Car looks CLEAN, and I am impressed at how good of shape those steelies are, usualy they are rusted and sorts of gross.

Headlights could use a good cleaning too :D

Looking good so far!

Alias is right, locations are a little bland... Do some searching on eBay, you can find some nice wheels CHEAP!

the car is very clean. i dont have the money for rims or anything of that sort. so i'm just keepin my steelies clean for the most part. I know the pics are bland, i think it has something to do w/ the car color also. i'm used to workin w/ red and black cars in photos... not champaigne. If i did have money for rims though, i probably wouldnt buy em... i'm all for power right now.

I wouldn't put Wal-Mart wheel covers on my car if you bought them for me, AND paid me $30.

Me either. :D I rather like the steelies. :)
Very clean Mystique.
Yep, clean up the headlights and they will look close to brand new again for cheap.

Nice styque - I had the same color '96. You want some focus 16" rims and tires that would look killer on your car?

Car looks to be in great shape and two of the locations are good photo spots. You definitely need help in holding the camera straight.

As stated before, holding the camera on an angle doesn't make it artsy, just makes it hard to see.

With a few adjustments on your picture on that dirt road it would probably look as good as one I took a while back.

LOLJK.jpg

/shameless plug

Looks well kept.

That wooded country road looks spectacular. I'd cruise down it if it were closer, but I'm generally only in the Harrisburg area during the All-Ford Nationals. :cool:

that does look a million times better, but it lacks the element of subtlety, that really does make all of the difference.

Back