• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ dynos?

stage 1 STI dyno. first run is stock, second is with stage 1 flash...
picture.JPG

best run in the quarter, time on the left...

picture.JPG

first time at the road course, and at the track with the car. i dynoed 264-264 stock on a dynojet about a month before this dyno. i think this dynos numbers are more accurate as it is a mustang dyno. i cant wait to get more experience with the car. the quarter mile times can be reduced by a lot.

Yeah, but it sounded mean as hell on its way out....and the flaming chunks coming out the exhaust were Bonus! :cool:

out of curiosity for you nitrious/turbo experts. My car has a vacum gauge on it and a little black button in the center counsel underneath/to the side of the shifter (if you moved the set forward you would hit it). I am guessing one of the previous owners had a nitrious kit, some other say a turbo. Any ideas? And where would the vacume gauge hook up in the engine?

out of curiosity for you nitrious/turbo experts. My car has a vacum gauge on it and a little black button in the center counsel underneath/to the side of the shifter (if you moved the set forward you would hit it). I am guessing one of the previous owners had a nitrious kit, some other say a turbo. Any ideas? And where would the vacume gauge hook up in the engine?

vacuum gauge hooks up in the vacuum lines. as for the button, who knows. no real need for a boost/vacuum gauge with a nitrous car.

wouldn't there be holes drilled and then filled if into the throttle body if he had nitrous hooked up before?

I looked a little bit on it and didn't see anything. I thought of that as well. But why hook up a guage at all if it wasn't for that or a turbo? The guy I bought it from ( a ceg'er) said he got it like that as well and he wasn't sure.

Wow, some nice numbers going on there. Impressive what Kremithefrog put down for so minor mods and a tune. Now I just gotta save up and get an Xcal so I can get ahead of you and Josh ;) But really, nice job guys

it's getting a 3L for sure, so i'm not going to trade it now ;) im not sure about the nitrous. im thinking that running a large shot (for the engine size) and the design of the intake manifold loaded up the closest two cylinders to the nozzle and if that holds true i'll be rethinking my gameplan. i guess it all depends on what the engine looks like.

and todras...... i'll buy back the wheels, keep the headlights, there DEPO anyways ;D

I believe we where calling you tricker not T-ricker, and def not the infamous t-ricker.

also the #'s in your sig mean nothing incase you where wondering hector.

254 WHP
295 TRQ

and if you guys want me to post up reliable numbers i have my two year old dyno sheet on a 75 shot and a wore out clutch with 258 WHP and 268 TRQ

Back