• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

8000k Warm Up

One of my fog lights points way up in the air and people still make a fuss about it. At night cars always go like 15mph under the speed limit and then floor it when I try to pass them and other cars let me pass them then ride my ass with their brights on.

I love Ohio people :nonono:

Okay... :shrug: Good thing I'm tinted.

you tinted your windshield .... right .... the comment was about cutting glare for drivers commin towards you but you don't want to because you don't want eyelids ... and your right who cares if lights are aimed high it the car is behind you :shrug: my point was if your going to be an ass and not do something to help not blind oncomming drivers then maybe they should aim there lights up so they can blind you too .... so back to my original comment, someone should aim there highbeams right at your eye level so your blinded by there headlights too ...

Okay... :shrug: Good thing I'm tinted.

The only retard I personally know to tint his front windshield was alex, but i think thats because he got tired of being pulled over for driving while mexican.

:cry: OMG OMG I'm such a douche because I have HIDs like the other millions of people on this planet do. Lay down the crack pipe and STFU.

No.

You're a douche because

1. You have no consideration for other drivers.
2. You think it's absolutely fine for people to street race illegally.
3. You have no clue why it's retarded to tint your windshield.

These are just examples from the last day or two. Do you really want me to keep going?

No.

You're a douche because

1. You have no consideration for other drivers. If you mean by having the HIDs, then this would be true.
2. You think it's absolutely fine for people to street race illegally. This is definetely true. I am 100% for street racing, and do it every single chance that I have.
3. You have no clue why it's retarded to tint your windshield. It looks damn good and keeps light out, so add another true.

These are just examples from the last day or two. Do you really want me to keep going?

I hope that cleared some things up for ya cool guy :cool:

I hope that cleared some things up for ya cool guy :cool:

1. You don't care about BLINDING the other drivers. You refuse to place eyelids on to at least partially protect them. Have you even properly aimed them? Or are you just waiting for someone you've blinded to actually crash before you take that into consideration.

2. You want to race illegally, and think it's ok. That will catch up to you. Possibly kill you. Or you'll kill someone else. But you think that's fine, apparently. I just hope you're bagged for it and taught a lesson before that happens.

3. Does the phrase "reduced visibility" mean anything to you? How long until you're driving at night and you hit someone wearing dark clothes? I know I've nearly done it and saw them at the very last second. And that's without a tinted windshield. It lowers your visibility, making you a hazard on the road. Why don't you wear sunglasses at night behind your tinted windshield while you're at it?

And, yeah, you did clear something up. You've cemented in my mind (and possibly others) that you are, clearly, a douche.

And, yeah, you did clear something up. You've cemented in my mind (and possibly others) that you are, clearly, a douche.

Fair enough, I'd rather be a douche then the little pu$sy that you've portrayed yourself to be.

Have fun living your life completely according to text book. Sounds like a blast.

Fair enough, I'd rather be a douche then the little pu$sy that you've portrayed yourself to be.

Have fun living your life completely according to text book. Sounds like a blast.

EDIT-

Came to my senses and realized Kim is right (as per usual).

Last edited:
Fine lets go back and fourth all f'n day!

1. The HIDs are not even that bright. Im lower then any stock car out there on the road. So at no point will I even be remotely close to eye level with the other drivers. Noone is going to crash crash because of a HID conversion kit!

2. Oh totally, my 15 second contour is such a freaking hazard. There are certain places around SE MI where people race on the roads. Sure accidents happen but they're are typically done by asshats.

3. People shouldn't be wearing dark black clothes in the middle of the road during night. But I do get your point on this one.

There was no ownage here. I just didnt feel like bickering anymore. So there ya go.

Back