• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SVT Car Cover

Dang $225 for a used car cover... :crazy: Don't get me wrong I wanted it too but not for that price.

I guess rarity alone makes it worth that much. :shrug:

So which one of you a-holes won the car cover?

Me! I told myself if I ever saw one up for sale after I saw bagged's pics that I would have it. Didnt want to spend quite that much but all the new car covers are about that anyways so I might as well have one that fits properly. I hope its in good shape. :eek:

Yea you better hope that thing is flawless for $225.

I wonder if the guy you bought it from used the cover for outdoor or indoor use. The visible stains make me think that it was used outside for at least part of its life.

Sorry Beans, Didn't know anyone from here was bidding on it. :blackeye:

As a rule of thumb, if you're on ebay searching Contour schwag, so isn't the majority of CEG. So the chances of CEGers bidding on pretty much everything out there are very high.

The only time people are ok with ebay ads getting posted is if the seller is an idiot and the ad has ridiculous flaws.

I don't think I've ever seen that cover in person before.
We have a Ford Contour cover that was made to fit the SVT, but it doesn't say SVT on it anywhere.

Wow...I payed $31 shipped (won the cover for $15) during an Ebay auction last year (11/07). Has the red SVT Logo up front and fits like a glove.

I'll buy it from ya!

I can't believe no one saw that listing back then. That cover will prob. die along with the car. I'll never get rid of it. I can't believe he sold it to me for that amount. It was lost for three weeks (or should I say "Grounded") during the Xmas rush because it was shipped via ground as all flight packages take precedence.

Back