• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Wheels! Help me decide...

Wheels! Help me decide...

• Team dynamics in picture 1

Votes: 27 44.3%
  • FSVTs in picture 2

Votes: 34 55.7%

• Total voters

Redlineracer12

Addicted CEG'er
Picture one is my Team Dynamic Monzas I picked up earlier this year:

tds.jpg

Picture two is the SVT focus wheels I've been running for a while:

svtf.jpg

I'm trying to justify whether I want to buy two sets of tires (mine are shot and the td's don't have any yet) or just sell the TDs and put the money towards new rubber for the SVT wheels.

Right now I think I'll just end up keeping the FSVTs on there and selling the TDs...

With your current suspension setup I would say the FSVT's but if the car was a bit lower I would vote for the top wheels.

Aaron

I need a set of FSVT wheels for my car. I'm in Brooklyn Park and i've got a set of 18's that you might like that I would be up for a trade/sell with you since your real close to me? Let me know.

I'd say the First picture, if they were 18's, because they're different, and would look alot better another inch bigger. but if your goin to stick with 17's even as common as FSVT wheels are, i think they look better then the 17's pictured in #1

i'm gonna go out on the limb and say that bat inc is wrong:shrug: the stockers are about 20-21lbs. five spoke svtf have to be pushing 25lbs or so.

buy the TD's.. everyone has FSVT's now, makin my SVT look unoriginal :laugh:

Back