• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

No SZ for me

muahaha..i get out the 16th officially..but because of SZ i'm getting out the 14th. i <3 senior year and how irrelevant the last week of school is!

So that means you're gunna send us all celebratory booby pics to our phones when you get out then?:shrug:

That cuts it close for anyone going to Carlisle but I think I'm free that weekend.

...I'm planning on going to Carlisle this year for the first time, so I won't be completely missing out on the fun.

Yep -- it's a blast. And you can get Yuengling lager on draft at any number of bars in the area. :cool:

I wouldn't call that to far away ... but then again I have been going for a few years now and I would always head to Elkys or Cobra/FBC2's for meets, and that was about 3 to 4 hours also ...

Yeah. It's just not smart financially for me right now.

I will try to get somethin local together.

I'm interested in what you can put together, Bahb.
Some of us can probably bring our pics/vids from SZ to share too, if you want.
We seemed to have a decent time at our "SZ review" meet last year.

Oh yeah....frenchie! You want another reason why I can't go to SZ? The mooktars who thought up the date decided it would be a good time to have it the same week property taxes are due. In our office we can't take the 12-16th off. I hate that week.

Oh yeah....frenchie! You want another reason why I can't go to SZ? The mooktars who thought up the date decided it would be a good time to have it the same week property taxes are due. In our office we can't take the 12-16th off. I hate that week.

Can't even go fishing then. The ignominy!

Mooktars? Is that like a mook or a chooch?

Back