• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Summer Meet?

shotwell

Veteran CEG'er
Well guys, we're half way through June and we don't have a meet planned! Let's get something going!

Any ideas? Fourth of July weekend?

Ugggggghhhhh, I don't have my car together it is laying all over the place. It's June already????? I suppose a fella ought to crawl out from under a dashboard occasionally...... LOL

But Shotwell when your right, your right....... let's get this thing going!

I'll just throw all the parts in the trunk so it will at least be in one place.

AF

Depending on the date and location (I've always wanted to check out Juneau and Chilkoot Pass, but they are off my beaten paths), I know someone with a portable gas grill who kinda sorta does an annivesary thing on July 4 somewhere close to one of the Portland area river fireworks shows. (No, he's not George M. Cohan, that guy who went to grade school with Aussie.) Mike, what date is your Rush concert, and isn't that in the Gorge in central WA?

I have to get my car DEQ'ed before July 1st, but my CEL is doing everything it can to stop me. If I can get this taken care of in time for the meet, I'm in.

I have to get my car DEQ'ed before July 1st, but my CEL is doing everything it can to stop me. If I can get this taken care of in time for the meet, I'm in.

I know a fella who keeps one of those scanner toys in his trunk...wonder who that could be...

Go get em Aussie! :crazy:

CEL gone, DEQ passed, suprise broken water pump fixed, suprise stripped lug nut fixed. Now we just need to get a meet planned so I can make sure I don't have some of my usual (non car-related) conflicts.

-Aaron

CEL gone, DEQ passed, suprise broken water pump fixed, suprise stripped lug nut fixed. Now we just need to get a meet planned so I can make sure I don't have some of my usual (non car-related) conflicts.

-Aaron
Good work Buddy don't you just hate that surprise stripped lug nut..... is that a mod??? LOL

Would July 3rd be a possibility for anyone?

I'm also open the July 16-17 and 30-31 weekends.
I might be able to do 7/30-31.

shotwell- I can meet-up on July 3rd. I might be able to meet-up on the July 30-31 weekend also. For the record I'm open to meeting both weekends!

Aussie Ford I hate the stripped lug nut mod, .......................but it was much easier than the leaking water pump mod :(

-Aaron

Back