• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Cool Guy, Sick Car (AutoX bloopers inside)

so.... Did he ever learn how to drive? I mean after all that time, one would think he would figure out that he cant turn by mashing on his brakes until he stops skidding.

I hate seeing people like that. Money and no talent, but they can do those kinda things all the time cause they can afford it. They think they are smarter than all the other guys on the track cause they can afford to build nice cars and guys like me are out there in some pile we pieced together from JY parts. Whenever I see someone like that, I always try to think to myself, "is there enough cars parked between where he is driving and my car that I will still have something to drive home tonight."

Yes, he can drive. Over SIX YEARS, I'm sure none of you have been perfect....:rolleyes:

I'm certainly not. I dont think I've completed an autocross day where I didnt DNF at least one run. Granted I've never hit a tree but I did get up on 2 wheels once and scare a course worker.

Keep in mind those are just his bloopers over the years. The guy can actually drive if you watch some of the other videos.

I've said some pretty funny things on camera right before the tail whipped around and so have my friends filming from the grid. Watching them together is priceless.

and still not doing either well. Like I said, he needs to learn how to use something other than the brakes to control the car. Most of his problem is he starts skidding so he locks up the brakes.
So you're saying that these aren't all just bloopers where he braked a bit later than he normally does?:nonono:

Back