• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Race Proven Motorsports LS-X Dyno Day

SVTRacer

Hard-core CEG'er
A friend of mine opened his shop this past weekend and held a dyno-day. 2 pulls for 50 bucks, which is a steal. and a lot of cars showed up...

BEWARE: it was an LS-X Dyno Day...so, not that many fords came....

all dyno pulls can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/user/deCSVT

and all pics can be found here:http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z251/DE_CSVT/Race Proven Dyno Day 09/

here's some of the highlights:

the shop:
LS-XDynoDay071.jpg

LS-XDynoDay070.jpg

LS-XDynoDay072.jpg

some cool toys:
LS-XDynoDay040.jpg

Whipple CTS-V
LS-XDynoDay036.jpg

LS-XDynoDay038.jpg

LS-XDynoDay037.jpg

and ours:
LS-XDynoDay006.jpg

road tape'd
LS-XDynoDay033.jpg

LS-XDynoDay034.jpg

more to come in next post.

Let me know what your dad's stock CTS-V did and whether or not it was a mustang or dynojet. I would like to see a graph of a stock car.

I really should have dynoed mine before I started modding it, but oh well.

1- Two pulls for $50=not so good deal in my book.
2- LOL at the G8. I will admit to having used that spray-on bra crap on my 3L on the way down to TX though. It actually seemed to work too.

I set up a dyno day and it was $35 for 2-3 pulls. Tape is friggin' retarded. Hate those drive up dynos.

Let me know what your dad's stock CTS-V did and whether or not it was a mustang or dynojet. I would like to see a graph of a stock car.

I really should have dynoed mine before I started modding it, but oh well.

It's a dynojet.

I didnt dyno the V.(didnt see much reason to) and i didnt have 50 bucks to shell out cause im saving to buy a motor for the SVT.

how far did he drive for a dyno day? lol!

its about an hour. It's in Claymont, DE. it's real close to the De/PA/NJ border.

I set up a dyno day and it was $35 for 2-3 pulls. Tape is friggin' retarded. Hate those drive up dynos.

It's a direct lift connected to a dyno.

i believe the AFR was included. but im not entirely sure. I'm sure he has it for when he does tunes, this day was more of a promotional day for him. He bought pizzas and drinks for us to eat for free and he's an authorized Nitrous refiller dealer and everything else. It's a really good shop for it's location.

That cts is not his dads.

This is a post from another thread where he mentions his dad buying this car and using it as a daily driver.

dad's been lookin for a new car since my sister turned 15 cause she gonna take driver's ed. in January after we get back from break. so he was looking around and saw this and couldn't pass up the deal. so on the 27th, we're flying out to get it and going to attempt to drive it back in the same day. :laugh: then my sister will get the gran prix. mom will keep the van, dad will use this as his DD and i'll get to keep my SVT. and of course the camaro will stay as a garage whore.

I was asking to see a dyno graph of his father's red CTS-V

I want a magnacharger :drool:

If I were to get serious about modding this car I will most likely stay NA or go the turbo route. It would be a tough decision between the sound of a nice cammed or Turbo V8

LS-XDynoDay037.jpg

That is a very impressive taping job on the G8.:cool: I wonder how long it took him to do that?

it took me about an hour to do the R and i only went halfway up the hood.

it also got decimated by rain on the way to SZ and wound up actually scratching my car from flapping around.

dad signed the papers due to me not being 18 in time for them. My SSI check is paying for the car.

he uses it more but yeah. its mine.

Well post some dyno graph's of the red CTS-V. Whoever it belongs to.

I probably wouldn't admit using your SSI check to pay for a luxury performance vehicle. It just doesn't seem to make sense. It's like kids living in the projects but their parents have big screen TV's and the kids all wear $140 Jordan sneakers.

i didnt get it Dyno'd. I never saw a reason to. but i'm sure i can find a stock CTS-V Dyno pull on the V forums in a few minutes.

some more pics from the gallery

Supercharge'd z06
LS-XDynoDay080.jpg

819 hp!!
LS-XDynoDay082.jpg

rx-7
LS-XDynoDay083.jpg

LS-XDynoDay084.jpg

LS-XDynoDay086.jpg

LS-XDynoDay085.jpg

Civic
LS-XDynoDay059.jpg

ztec!
LS-XDynoDay061.jpg

LS-XDynoDay062.jpg

LS-XDynoDay063.jpg

and theres more i might post up....

what d oyou have? so i can emulate it and get SSI as well!

that wont be stated here. Pm if you want. it's rather easy to mimick what i have:laugh:, only you need the medical statements to back it up...

Back