• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Summer Meet?

I'm a maybe at this point. I may have to work that day, but I won't know until the middle of that week :( I'm very anxious to have a meet.

-Aaron

i might also work but i can leave early, so i will be up for it. But it also matters were

Maybe some track? have some fun ;)

How about July 31st? That's a Sunday. That's better for me than the 30th.

We also need to discuss where. Anyone have any ideas?

Not trying to Hi Jack a thread but while thinking of this years summer meet how about pre planning a meet/Show next for next summer.

I went to the Mustang roundup this weekend and saw 0 notta CSVT, there were f-150 SVT, Focus SVT, Saleen Explorer's, 60's cougar's. There was a group of about 10 Focus SVT for the focus group in the NW there but like I said 0 CSVT presentation... Just a thought......

Its in Bellevue at the community college every year the second or 3rd weekend in July......

I can't do the 30th. That day is jam packed for me.

I can do the 31st. Judging by the lack of responses I'd say we're not having a meet though.

I can meet up on the 30th or the 31st at this point. I don't have to work, but I do have a few other things starting to get planned for those days. The sooner we can get something planned the better.

-Aaron

Alright. Now we're talking.

I spoke with Aussie Ford this evening. He's in.

Scorpion is gonna make it too...he has to start driving today though :crazy:

Do we want a regular meet just for dinner etc or a fix em up meet? I'm asking because it will affect which meeting spot I propose.

Also need to know if there are any Seattle area (or any area other than Portland) that are interested. That will affect the meeting spot as well.

I am okay with a dinner meet or a fix em up meet. Maybe if the turn out is kinda small and local we can do a fix em up dinner meet.

-Aaron

Again I present The List..... Let's see who's going and if someone needs some tinkering then post what you would need so we could get a better idea. Otherwise Shotwell, I think we should actually do a bit of driving our Tours and have dinner to chat and have a bit o fun. I can do either 30 or 31, but some have a preference so add your name and state your preference THIS IS THIS WEEKEND !

The List
Shotwell 31
Scorpion8 (if only in spirit):cool:
Aussie Ford 30/31
Woogieman 30/31

Scorpion is gonna make it too...he has to start driving today though :crazy:

Woo hoo! Got started this morning, and drove the 5 miles south of town until the road ..... just ...... ended.....
:shrug: Pondering my next move .....

Better be some good pics!!!

I think i might be in. i would know better on Friday night. i am up for fix em ( dont need fixing myself with 55,000 mile) or dinner wouldn't mind a bit of driving. not a contour but a cougar :p

ohh and if someone need some parts for a 2.0l motor i might have some that i could sell cheap..

So are we good for Sunday the 31st?

I propose me meet at BJ's Pizza Pub at Jantzen Beach. Get some grub and figure out what to do from there.

Just got a heads up call from Aussie. The pizza place at Jantzen Beach sometime Sunday? I am interested. I've not been on much here recently, so those who have my number are invited to update me.

And why are the Bears so slow getting it done with Olin Kreutz?

Back