• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Started project free SVT today....

Thank goodness you got ditched the olive drab idea. Yucko! LOL :laugh:

Would've been hot.

germangirl.jpg

She's home safe and sound. :cool:

Last edited:
I have some decent silver E0 doors coming my way in a week, do you want dibs on those?

2.5 years later and back to work on it. man it's been that long since i parted with it....i will say this much that chassis will be one of the lowest mileage ones around for sure. What was the odometer reading on it? like 46k miles?

I'm assembling the front end tonight to get the new fenders and all that shiz lined up so i can start with the body mods....should give a good idea of what the front end will look like completed(minus paint)

I was thinking of the mileage on the seats he has stashed....you know Joe the car that was T-boned by a dump truck.

Yeah, I remember that car. I went and looked at it before you bought it. I still have parts from it on EGPLNT.

I believe the guy said the driver of the svt was merging onto the highway and a dumptruck side swiped him, spun around, and was hit again by the same truck.....

Car was sitting in a barn when I looked at it with bird shiat all over the place. Knowing what I know now, I probably would have bought the entire thing :laugh:. The guy who had the car in the barn also had a black svt in the garage with the tall wings west spoiler that was so popular years ago, I wanted to buy it :laugh:.....

Yup thats the car. After a hose down,simple green,leather cleaner and conditioner that was the best interior ever. Granted the PA car Kyle has I don't think ever had someone sit in the rear seats.

Josh what yard did you go to? I need to look for a hood for my accord.

On a side note I'm one twitchy finger away from pulling the trigger on CF bike parts.

Yeah the rears in my car are perfect. I would totally buy those fronts from Josh if he ever sold them! :drool:

Back