• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Started project free SVT today....

oh god... so jealous... :)

The TL grey is sweet... I used to have part of my Cougar painted Lexus IS300 Graphite Grey Pearl -- it was the coolest color ever due to all the pearl and shift it had..

I think alot of the Acura/Honda colors are simular in that aspect!

Do you have heated seats? My pal has em in his Forester... god, they are the greatest things in the world.

Yes its Loaded everything but Navigation.

Sorry, I tried it, not a fan.... you can have the other 3 cans though... :D

It's best when you're already drunk, and looking for that final push to that land of falldownforgetyournamesloppydrunk where you don't really taste anything anymore and 300lbs becomes 135. :laugh:

Bring them when you want to make some cash to fix my speaker problem. I think Josh told you about my front speakers popping when they first get power, but then they work fine:shrug:

I had forgot about that..... sometime need to take a look at that... if josh would ever come to madison again... :p

I had forgot about that..... sometime need to take a look at that... if josh would ever come to madison again... :p

His car is down here...and not a winter car...so you come up here. :p

Side note...did some work the last few days.

The car's pod is all sanded/spotfilled/sanded again and now has a top coat on it to sand down and find low spots.

Once the Intake kit i have for sale sells i'll be ordering up the seats.

The 65mm TB from BLKOUT2's winter 06 build is back out of the box and I'm taking it to work tomorrow to do some work on the lathe. I still need to put a stock UIM on BLKOUT2 and do some more porting on the Maxhoned one that's going on this motor.

Brad, I'll be moving my car to a heated garage soon, so you'll have to come this way and help me out brotha. I'm serious about paying you if you can re-wire it right or fix whatever the problem is. It worked fine with the HU in that I bought the car with. I think it's just messing up because of the amp for the front speakers:shrug: LEt me know if your down.

problem being... they're still 30 grand, cause well, they're new haha so it'll be a few years before i can even fathom getting one.

Not used. Got our 05 cheap and it's still under warranty. Can't wait til I can afford to by rims,suspension and make duals for it. I told the wife her TL sound as mean as my CSVT did. She'll be lucky if she has one magnaflow in the system.......i wish Trubendz made a system for TL's. Seriously though with the whole thread jacking BS and all. Hows the svt josh? i need to come see that baby. i kinda miss her even if shes on jackstands. or maybe its the beer and snow outised?

Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPDATE!!!!!

Josh and I looked at and talked about the free svt's fate.

I also thought about sitting in it but I would have had to set my beer down to open the door.

END UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will be back in hopefully 6-9months for further updates.

Back