• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing 2010

i haven't registered cuz i've been on unemployment and broke lately LOL but i just got a call and i go back to work on monday. the good news, i will make it, and my car will have most of the stuff done i had planned. the bad news is, i can't make it till friday evening because i can't afford to take thursday and friday off :p

did you guys already forget? i'm the guy that does drink 4 days worth the alcohol, i'm 25 but LOOK 17. get it straight :p

I have posted the dyno locations available to our members, if you wish to make an apointment, feel free.

I'm currently scheduling Fridays brewery tours, sadly, due to distance and low participation, spotted cow is off the list. a cruise route will also be available for Friday for those that wish or are not old enough for the tours. Followed by friday night wings!

omg hai guys!
SZ almost here!
nanner.gif

I just know that dancing banana was meant for me specifically...this is gonna be the longest week in history

So, what time are we supposed to be at Great Lakes Dragway? Last info I saw was the "expected" time for the gates to open at 4:00 pm. What time is the activity at the strip supposed to start? Are people going to the hotel first before heading there, or are most people going to the strip first? I was planning to go to the strip first, since I go past it to get to the hotel. Going to the hotel first adds an extra hour to my travel time to get to the strip (30 mins past GLD then 30 mins back).

To add to that...... Does anyone need to be picked up from an airport or is there a shuttle from airport to hotel? Who needs a ride from hotel to great lakes dragway?

I have posted the dyno locations available to our members, if you wish to make an apointment, feel free.

I'm currently scheduling Fridays brewery tours, sadly, due to distance and low participation, spotted cow is off the list. a cruise route will also be available for Friday for those that wish or are not old enough for the tours. Followed by friday night wings!

How far is spotted cow?

Bob, It sounds like Wien_Sean and I will be getting there early and are planning on heading to the hotel first, then to GLD.

So, what time are we supposed to be at Great Lakes Dragway? Last info I saw was the "expected" time for the gates to open at 4:00 pm. What time is the activity at the strip supposed to start? Are people going to the hotel first before heading there, or are most people going to the strip first? I was planning to go to the strip first, since I go past it to get to the hotel. Going to the hotel first adds an extra hour to my travel time to get to the strip (30 mins past GLD then 30 mins back).

Looks like gates open at 5, I will be there then with everyones information and badges ect...

To add to that...... Does anyone need to be picked up from an airport or is there a shuttle from airport to hotel? Who needs a ride from hotel to great lakes dragway?

The hotel has a free shuttle to/from the airport

How far is spotted cow?

2+ hours by highway each way.....

There was no interest check, but between the scenic cruise and other more local brewery tours scheduled for that day, driving an additional 2 hours to New Glarus and back would have been a bit much to cram into one day.
There are dinner and after dinner tittay plans to take into consideration too, don't forget. ;)

Back