• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing 2010

Any updates for the itinerary yet? What about the list of registrants? I know more people have registered since 3/21. :p
I r anxious!

Miller among other breweries. I will be updating the Friday itinerary this weekend. I'm also trying to put together a nice country cruise.

That list needs to be longer!
I don't see:
pole120
blu_fuz

or any other important people on there :laugh:.

I have a slight problem guys, no where to stay. If any of you don't mind a college kid sleeping on the floor please let me know. That being said I need to get registered..

Onsite Pub open 7 nights a week .
Happy Hour 6:00-7:00pm Monday -
Thursday evening. (Free Beer, House
Wine, & Rail Drinks)

...I think that says free beer :drool:

The good thing about the rooms is that if you get a double, there are two beds, but there's also a fold out sleeper couch. So if you can get a bunch of people together to room with you, that'll help cut the costs down.

You've got about a month to scrape up ~$90 for hotel costs (depending on how many people you share a room with).

Ok, I'm on the verge of registering. Someone convince me to pull the trigger. I expect PMs.

EDIT: D'oh. NVM. I just re-evaluated my financial situation, and if I don't get my tax return back before SZ, I definitely can't go. *sigh*

Back