• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Short Shifter Riser Plate - Steeda

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. pimpdcontour (money order in the mail. paid.)
2. icysvt(PAID)
3. OB1 (PAID)
4. Schattastic SVT
5. CSVT#49
6. dpa43(PAID)
7. LukeDuke (PAID)
8. CSVT1214 (PAID)
9. Primalzer1998
10.svtjon87(PAID)
11.muntus(PAID)
12. yamaharacer686 (PAID)
13. Turbo_Fox (depending on shifter GB)
14. LostRacer (PAID)
15. LilCe98 (PAID)

I have recieved all 11 paypal payments listed below. Two money orders should be on their way. Thanks guys. I should have the plates in the mail this afternoon.</p>
I'll let you know as soon as I can.

1. pimpdcontour (money order in the mail. Paid.)
2. icysvt(PAID)
3. OB1 (PAID)
4. Schattastic SVT(PAID)
5. CSVT#49
6. dpa43(PAID)
7. LukeDuke (PAID)
8. CSVT1214 (PAID)
9. Primalzer1998 (money order in the mail. Paid.)
10.svtjon87(PAID)
11.muntus(PAID)
14. LostRacer (PAID)
15. LilCe98 (PAID)

1. pimpdcontour (money order in the mail. Paid.)
2. icysvt(PAID)
3. OB1 (PAID)
4. Schattastic SVT(PAID)
5. CSVT#49
6. dpa43(PAID)
7. LukeDuke (PAID)
8. CSVT1214 (PAID)
9. Primalzer1998 (money order in the mail. Paid.)
10.svtjon87(PAID)
11.muntus(PAID)
14. LostRacer (PAID)
15. LilCe98 (PAID)

Last edited:
Ya I cant wait to get this on and see if it's different! Really suck though cause my B&M knob won't thread on this new shifter so now I have to buy a Knob!:blackeye:

The following riser plates have been shipped. The package shipped USPS Priority Mail - It should get to you in 2 or 3 days. The Plate, 4 bolts and the paper template were in each package. The plate only works one side up so if it does not fit flip it over. I checked one of them on my car and it bolts on. You might have to hold the bolt plate in place while you start the first bolt.

1. pimpdcontour (money order in the mail. Paid.) (Sent)
2. icysvt(PAID) (Sent)
3. OB1 (PAID) (Sent)
4. Schattastic SVT(PAID) (Sent)
5. CSVT#49;)
6. dpa43(PAID) (Sent)
7. LukeDuke (PAID) (Sent)
8. CSVT1214 (PAID) (Sent)
9. Primalzer1998 (money order in the mail. Paid.) (Sending 3-30-07 AM)
10.svtjon87(PAID) (Sent)
11.muntus(PAID) (Sent)
12. yamaharacer686 (PAID) (Sent)
14. LostRacer (PAID) (Sent)
15. LilCe98 (PAID) (Sent)

Let me know if you have any questions.
Paul

I have to wait for more bolts - they accidentally gave me half the bolts in 50mm length. Thanks a lot.

Last edited:
u still have not receivd my money order? should have it tomorrow i hope. i was planning on this by the weekend so i could do it on my day off. looks like another week of waiting. :(

PayPal = GoodSorry for the wait. I will try to get it out today.PM me your address. It should be two or three days so you should still have it on or by Saturday.

hey i would like that alot.. i did send out the money order i promise. and a sfor paypal i don't got acredit card t ouse it. but i will be looking in to paypal cause i do hate the post office lines. :)

hey i would like that alot.. i did send out the money order i promise. and a sfor paypal i don't got acredit card t ouse it. but i will be looking in to paypal cause i do hate the post office lines. :)
All you have to have is a bank account to use paypal. Checking or saqvings it doesn't matter

how many bolts are we suppose to get i got 3? is that right?

Sorry I must not know how to count. 1 2 ... 4 :shrug: I thought I should put them in a plastic bag. Do you want me to send you another one or do you want to see if the hardware store has one? M6 x 60mm 1.0 pitch.

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Let me know if you have any questions.
Paul

Last edited:
just a side note ... I noticed on both my families 99's that the shifter was only retained by two bolts .... so when I installed my steeda the two bolts from mine went into the other 99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back