• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Seriously, you guys can all Go to Hell!

Lapeer has nothing to do with rain. Obviously if it was raining I wouldn't have a choice if it was one or the other.

I'll end up going out to Hell I'm sure. I'd like to get to Lapeer once before the season is over.

don't be dumb.

lapeer sucks anyways, and they're timer's trap a little too fast because of their setup. anyone that tells me a time from lapeer, i pretty much void it or tell them to ad a couple tenths.

Actually my times from the left lane have matched up perfect with Milan. I have bad luck in the right lane...my last trip down in the right lane netted me a 29 @ 63.

Me, map, mx?, and ryelou are leaving from royal oak at around 10:15. anyone else in the area is welcome to join, PM for address

I'm leaving the midtown Warren area around 10:15 a.m. and we'll be hangin' out at Compuware till around 12:30 or so:cool:

11:00 to 12:30?

I like you guys but this is a driving cruise for me. If we're going to hang somewhere, lets hang at the Dam Site Inn for lunch.

I propose leaving at 11:30. Get some miles in, have lunch, hang out, and drive some more.

We can pretend Mistegrym (sp?) is giving rides in a blown tour around damp corners as we all look on...

11:00 to 12:30?

I like you guys but this is a driving cruise for me. If we're going to hang somewhere, lets hang at the Dam Site Inn for lunch.

I propose leaving at 11:30. Get some miles in, have lunch, hang out, and drive some more.

We can pretend Mistegrym (sp?) is giving rides in a blown tour around damp corners as we all look on...

i already told some other people that it's noon. lets not change the friggin time two days before, ummmkay?

thanks poopiekins.

What a :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:. It's a 20 minute drive from his house to mine, and that's not counting the fact there won't be any traffic Sunday morning.

quit your crying, mary! it's 20 minutes in the opposite direction. i'm not adding 40 minutes to my drive just to see you ugly fockers a few minutes earlier. :lol:

btw, you have any snow tires?

In stock, balancing, valve stems and mounting are all free! Out the door pricing. We'll make you happy you came in, that's a promise!

What a silly question, ugly focker

it's an inside joke, spurtt. shouldn't you be busy having newman talk you into silly home theater setups? :p

it's an inside joke, spurtt. shouldn't you be busy having newman talk you into silly home theater setups? :p

Newman never talked me into anything :mad:. I can make irrational and unnecessary purchases all by my lonesome thankyouverymuch, MnRicer.:crazy:

Back