• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Seriously, you guys can all Go to Hell!

Damn, this is gonna be an old school meet! :eek:

And this is what we're in for. Dear God.
mark.jpg

I think I was 18 last time I saw most of you guys... That was almost 7 years ago.

Roger I saw you in Rochester Hills a week or two ago. Would have been earlier in the morning. You were heading south on Rochester about to turn west on to Auburn. I thought it was you but didn't know you had a Mini until reading in here.

SUNNAVA B!!! I have to work on Sunday.

I've never driven out to hell and would love to. Well maybe another time. F#*%!!!

FRS radios if you have them; Ch. 5

Video and pics. Some motion shots on the Hankard curves would be fun. I've got a video camera; I know the Mexasian does too. I can see it now:

Straight (not) to HELL

A rollumentary (cars actually driving instead of hanging out in a parking lot) about an eclectic bunch of car nerds.
A CEG production in cooperation with The EGL
Rated NC17

Can we get an addy for that bar in Hell with the sign on its side saying welcome to hell, this way, those of us with a GPS can find the meeting spot if we happen to get away from the pack:shrug:

Thanks!

Weather.com has 30% chance of rain for Sunday. What is everyone doing in the event of wet weather?

Back