• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Saleen Contour

If i remember correctly, there was cosmetic damages on the car (crack in the front bumper and some others) and that the car is currently located at the saleen store in Irvine,CA. If it is really there i should make a trip there, it's only about an hour away but even if it does reside there, who knows what policy they would have on letting people in their garage to see it :p

You should go, take some pics, and let us know the story of the car. This topic is discussed a lot but there is debate as to the specifics of the car's condition.

:confused:

"what I meant to say was I don't want to hear that the car has been damaged because a careless celebrity crashed it while test driving a peice of contour history."

^^^^is that what you where trying to say :confused: ^^^^
man I even had troulbe trying to type that after reading what you posted ...

Yeah that's a better sentence for it.

If i remember correctly, there was cosmetic damages on the car (crack in the front bumper and some others) and that the car is currently located at the saleen store in Irvine,CA. If it is really there i should make a trip there, it's only about an hour away but even if it does reside there, who knows what policy they would have on letting people in their garage to see it :p

You mean the one in Irvine Spectrum?

0.o for real? Anyone have a pic of it? I can't find anyone on google/yahoo

Pretty terrible if you ask me. Its too over the top.

ford_mondeo_psg_phase2_f.jpg

Ah...beat me to the punch..yeah, it's a pretty ugly copy, not that the original was that good, even 8-10 years ago.

Back