• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Saleen Contour

has anyone done the fender flares like the Saleen on an SVT? that would look sweet!

98contourc27.jpg

theres a member in cali that also has it ,his tour is blue it was for sale recently.
in that section

i actually think with a nicer side skirt it would look good

what i was trying to say is has anyone used the SVT kit and put flared fenders on it molding in the SVT front with say a mirko or something of the sort?

if i get sumtime over the summer im going to resume "trying" to make tasteful wider front fenders. Then if i some how happen to produce a great looking front fender i will try the rear. but there are way more important things for me to do at the moment.

i do take donations. Pm if you would like to donate.

haha

I did not know the saleen was rwd :crazy: I don't think the ridiculous ricer wing would serve any purpose on a fwd car. Oh well they say rice is like a mullet, no matter how stupid it looks someone likes it.

if i get sumtime over the summer im going to resume "trying" to make tasteful wider front fenders. Then if i some how happen to produce a great looking front fender i will try the rear. but there are way more important things for me to do at the moment.

i do take donations. Pm if you would like to donate.

haha

thank you for answering my question the way it was intended. i am interested to see what you have done... pics? i have in mind something subtle like the mondeo st220 nothing major
ford_mondeo_st220_03.jpg

Back