• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Road trip time!

I love the fact that this car still has the stock pinstripe on it. Only looks good on the tred and tgreen. I hope my t-red to seen be acquired has the pinstripe on it. :)

Awesome car man. Just bought my turbo contour with built 3L with 121k on body for $1,000 xD

Yea ill figure something out. I might end up just painting the whole car later down the road with a pre98 trunk, but first the mechanical parts.

How did you get a 3L turbo for 1K?

Yea ill figure something out. I might end up just painting the whole car later down the road with a pre98 trunk, but first the mechanical parts.

How did you get a 3L turbo for 1K?

Did I hear someone needed parts?

I'm just imagining two people having a conversation and they mention parts and you just pop your head over the hedge saying did I hear parts?!?!!

I got the turbo car for cheap because it needs work but it runs and drives. It was vary poorly maintained for a few years and it took its toll on the car. I did sell my last Silfro with full 3L and swapped p-tan interior for 4500. Then bought the turbo turd lol.

LOL! I was trying to avoid this since I'm not ready to buy....

Sam see that black bag on the window? You got the parts to fix it?

I got the turbo car for cheap because it needs work but it runs and drives. It was vary poorly maintained for a few years and it took its toll on the car. I did sell my last Silfro with full 3L and swapped p-tan interior for 4500. Then bought the turbo turd lol.

I went and looked at this guys car, tried talking him into parting it out and selling me the body with no trans or engine and I would do the work, but he was still dreaming on the price.
http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/3530371746.html

LOL! I was trying to avoid this since I'm not ready to buy....

Sam see that black bag on the window? You got the parts to fix it?

is the glass there? you just looking for the window regulator and track? or you need glass too? I just sent an identical package out to tigerbalm in South Carolina... I have more.

Back