• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Random Facts.

And i have been in it. many times.

the "cast members" arent allowed to walk through the park. so they have to walk in these tunnels.

also, every five minutes or five rides or something like that they change the person who does the "its a small world" ride so the people dont go insane(literally)
why:shrug:

umm, when i lived in FL my bestfriend bro was a manager of sorts there. so we got to go under and meet a lot of people and cut all the lines. I know who mickey was. now i dont. i do however have a friend working there now through one of the schools up here... it weird. but cool. she gets college credit to work a disney!!! and gets paid.

umm, when i lived in FL my bestfriend bro was a manager of sorts there. so we got to go under and meet a lot of people and cut all the lines. I know who mickey was. now i dont. i do however have a friend working there now through one of the schools up here... it weird. but cool. she gets college credit to work a disney!!! and gets paid.
super cool:cool: line cutter:nonono:

hehe...

mosquito repelents dont really repel. the just "hide" you by blocking their vision from seeing you. theys why if you dont cover your self good, they still get ya.

^ That is true. I didn't really cheat then. :cool:

You are awake pretty late Aaron. Got an exam you are studying for?

Back