• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pudmunkie Heatshields

All orders have been paid for and shipped with the exception of one. I have one extra heatshield available if anyone wants it.

received my shield. amazing quality. i actually couldn't believe how nice it was.

props to kcobra and pud for giving the community such a great product.

All of the heatshields have been sold. if you were one of the people trying to get the last one, it is gone. svtfixer got it.

i would like to get one...any chance u can send USPS to Canada so i don't get killed with UPS brokerage fee...fully understand the shipping..even with USPS will be hiigher than u guys in the USA kcobra...willing to put all costs but shipping up front being new to the group...can send u paypal..thanks dp

I know most people have seen these but i figured id snap a couple quick pictures of mine.

just wanted to show interested parties the quality, and final product. pictures were taken with an iPhone so there not the best, but you get the idea.

fd977174..jpg

1440f498..jpg

9fe12ad9..jpg

fb54c074..jpg

you ndont need to contact anyone. just post in thread you want one and I will add your name to the list.

Back