• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pudmunkie Heatshields

There are two people that haven't paid their deposit yet, so as of sunday, if they haven't sent their deposits their spots will be open. Chances are you may not have to wait and see if/when another batch is done.

The order has been placed with the fab shop. Alex and I have decided to eat the cost on the two spots not filled to get these for you guys. I have sent pm's to those that were not able to get their name on the list. please email me at the email in the pm as to whether the spot is still open. I will respond quickly-unless you send your email in the middle of the night-so you may get your deposit in.
THE GROUP BUY IS FULL AND ALL DEPOSITS ARE IN.

Sorry for the long delay. The heat-shields are done, but the owner of the fab shop is out of town. It is looking like they will be ready to ship as early as Saturday

As soon as Alex picks up the heat-shields from the fab shop I will let you know to send in the rest of the payment of 54.95.

I would like to get in on the next batch when you do up another order....sending to Pt Roberts, WA 98281. Let me know if you want a deposit or if I have to wait
thanks

Dan B

I am sorry for the lack of updates in the last few days, please forgive me. I Have been especially busy with mid-terms and have not had time for much of anything. That being said, I picked up the heatshields on saturday and will be shipping them this week to the 5 of you that have sent in your final payment. I am guessing either Tuesday or Wednesday no later than Thursday

For the people who have paid in full, you packages have shipped and your tracking number has been pm'd to you.

I got mine today as well, the quality and craftsmanship look excellent, satisfied customer here. Thanks kcobra for putting this together!

Thanks, got my notification. Just curious, what would be a good SR intake to use with this?? Been looking at several, both cheap and expensive....

Thanks,

Brian

A nice solid intake is the Injen, there's also eBay intakes, but those are of dubious quality often.

Or you could put one together at BAT.

Back